CarlyQ

The Safety Of Solitude Book 1 By CarlyQ

Regan Hale was finished. She was done being nice, so over doing the right thing, so tired of taking care of everyone else, so sick of always being wrong. When given the chance to escape to Washington's Olympic Peninsula for a few weeks, she jumps at the chance. Regan's Aunt Lou has managed two amazing things in the past month, she's fractured her navicular bone and rented her guest cottage for the entire winter. Regan's plan for quiet introspection and the re-building of her backbone comes under serious scrutiny from a man who seems to see right through her, and the ghostly former husband that she can't seem to shake.

Kawaipuna Cottage Book 2 By CarlyQ

Fed up with real life? Check. Sick of sickness? Check. The worst is behind us? Check. Need to shelter that pitiful little flame of life that is all you have left of yourself? Check and double check! Carly's got her ticket and she's not looking back. A tiny cottage on Kauai's North Shore is calling her name, whispering memories of flowering trees, the smell of the ocean and the crowing of roosters. Desperate to shrug off the responsibility of the past four months, Carly boards her flight to Hawaii looking forward to time alone and some hard-earned peace and quiet. As she settles into her first class seat, (a decadent splurge on her part) she is annoyed by the scruffy, sprawling man who will be her seatmate for the next six hours. "Just ignore him," she tells herself "we're almost home."

A Storm In The Desert Book 3 By CarlyQ

Jason Christensen moved to Phoenix after college to live in perpetual sunlight. After a string of personal disappointments and the unexpected death of his mother, he feels a chill in the air. A successful business owner and well respected man in the community, Jason finds himself escaping more and more often to his modest ranch outside town, trying to recapture the warmth and vitality of the desert. When chance once again brings him face to face with Lily Ames, the vibrant memory of tiny fingers wrapped tightly about his, warms something inside of him and he takes a first tentative step back toward the sun. Lily Ames doesn't see him coming. In fact, between helping run the small herbal store where she works, her loving but challenging extended family and her busy life with five year old twins, Lily has no interest in anything else that might require her to divide her attention yet again. Why then, does she agree to spend a weekend at a ranch an hour's drive out of Phoenix? And how will she ever explain the consequences of that weekend to her family when she can't begin to understand them herself?

I Love THIS it's really a wonderful read people finding themselves and over coming there own fears.