Winterstarfire

Claiming the demon king by Winteratarfire

Self-proclaimed nerd Victoria O'Hare spent her days working to support her ailing father or gaming it out with first person shooters. Until a stranger shows up at her door and callously informs her of her father's debts - and of her elven blood. Thrust into the supernatural Victoria must sell herself to the highest bidder. She now belongs to the Demon King, cursed and broken. He comes to her in the dark, filling her world with passion. But can she survive his brutal world?Cursed and ruled by instinct Sebastian now lays claim to a beautiful halfling, one he could kill in an instant. A demon berserker, and king to the demon clans, Sebastian struggles to control the demonic monster within him. Now a sweet little halfling calls to him, making him feel emotions he'd long thought gone. When an old evil threatens to take away the only woman he's ever loved can Sebastian come to terms with his curse and accept the monster within?

The Hunters Queen By winterstarfire

Vincent Shaw is defeated, half-dead, and broken in more ways than one. Until a quiet innocent female cares for him, bringing him back from the brink of death and forcing the werewolf to feel emotions he'd long thought gone. His wolf demands her, but the hunter has other plans. Can Vincent accept his wolf and love Evelyn the way she so desperately needs? Evelyn the Meek has suffered her fair share of loses. But when a strong, dominant werewolf suddenly lands into her care Eve finds herself feeling desires she's never known, and emotions that threaten to overwhelm her. When Vincent's past mistakes catch up to them will they survive against his enemies, and against each other?

This I can't put down the first one has a beauty and the beast thing going with power I'm just loving the claiming series so far try it