FeastOfNoise

Mating Season by FeastOfNoise

Long ago, a war raged between two rival packs: The Black Crescent and The Shadow Keepers. Both were powerful, dominant and known among as the strongest of all, but The Black Crescent pack was rumored to be even stronger than its rival, something that greatly disturbed The Shadow Keepers' Alpha. So in order for that to change, he secretly attacked the Black Crescent's home, murdered all its members, and took the Alphas' only child as punishment. Amber spent her whole life among The Shadow Keepers, and yet she is constantly rejected, abused and humiliated by them. True, she isn’t the strongest or smartest, but is it cause enough for her to be treated so badly? Proud, arrogant Alpha Lucas is the pride of his pack, the infamous Shadow Keepers, the strongest, deadliest pack in the northern part of the world. He’s no one to mess with, and has kept his father’s Legacy living till this very day. All his life, he's expected a powerful Mate, but the Fates have a different idea in mind. Instead of the version of a Mate he has been expecting, he is given the weakest member of his pack as his destined Mate who happens to be Amber. Furious and unsatisfied, he rejects her, and not only that but he banishes her from the pack and orders her to never speak of them being mates. Amber's heart is rendered broken after that unthinkable incident, but she refuses to give up and sets out looking for a new home. After months of being alone, a rogue in danger of being hunted down, she decides to show her mate how very wrong he was when he thought her to be weak. Gathering her own group of rogues she meets in her quest, she starts her own pack: The Broken Shadows which soon becomes as strong and as deadly as her former one. And just when Amber thinks life's finally beginning to smile at her, the Fates interfere again. What with Mating Season just around the corner and her wolf’s unrelenting need to be claimed growing each passing day.

Hostage by Feastofnoise

How lucky are you? 23 year old Raven hasn't got an ounce of luck, according to her. And it is proven when she unknowingly walks into her town's local bank carrying an expensive diamond necklace from her grandmother ready to deposit it, only for the bank to get swarmed by disguised, armed robbers a minute later! And guess who the mysterious, intriguing and unpredictable leader of the whole operation whose face lies behind a breathing mask chooses as his hostage in case something went wrong? And for your information, things around Raven always go wrong.