Books by great authors

Captive by CliffyQueen

Ambrose. The name is not only feared, but shunned and reviled. He’s a monster sentenced to a life of desolation and loneliness, and no one but his tormentor knows his whereabouts at the bottom of the ocean. A creature of the sea cursed because of one simple mistake… Mari. Her life was a small happy bubble until it’s popped by the finding out that her boyfriend has been cheating on her just as the cruise ship she’s on starts to sink! She’s sure that death is near until she drowns upon an underwater cave…and a hulking man with swirling eyes. Seeing a chance to escape, Ambrose forces the terrified Mari to help them both, but not before ultimately changing her life…and her legs. Their worlds turning upside in the matter of minutes, Ambrose is on a mission to clear his name and Mari’s on a mission to return to land. But how can she do that when she slowly starts to fall for the dangerous, damaged man who only wants to be free…and heal her own heart in the process?

Savage by CliffyQueen

Deimos. He's a man with no past, future, or present. All he knows is how to kill and how to do it well. When an ambush gone wrong leaves him unconscious and completely unprepared for the screaming woman and the face full of concrete, all he knows is that he has to get rid of the witnesses. Naomi. She's a woman who's life is dominated by caring for her mother and leading a team of construction workers. When the project of her life is put at risk because of a freak storm, she's furious to wake up in the morning to see a giant, gorgeous man face-first in her cement. Both of their lives are thrown into chaos when he demands her help to get back to a world she had thought mythical. Convinced he's insane, Naomi tags along...until things start to get real. Terrifyingly real. To the point where he's asking her permission to turn her into a mermaid!