vovnix

Enticing him by Vovnix

Sasha Montgomery has been cheated on over and over again ever since her first boyfriend. Now she believes that the reason why is because she just doesn't cut it in bed. Now for the sake of a future husband and her happily ever after, she's starting an experiment on of how to pleasure a man in bed. The lucky man? Her best friends twin who so happens to be her boss!

Her enticement by Vovnix

Spin off to Enticing Him - you don't have to read Enticing Him to understand this story. Jenna Stone has always been an independent and strong woman who loved to help others when it came to anything especially love. The only problem was that she didn’t believe in it. With the exception of her twin brother and best friend, Jenna believed in lust and lust only. Can her opinion be swayed by a sexy, soul-mate believing Liam Thomas? Only time can tell...

Every beauty deserves a beast by Vovnix

Lieutenant Ray Hodges was a beast of a man. In fact, he was known as ‘Beast’ around the air force base and over the last ten years of hard work he had earned the name. He lived and breathed the air force... but that life came to a screeching halt when he found himself close to dead and shipped back to his hometown by the beach with nothing to do but recover and work his way back to the air force. What happens when his life collides with Seychelles Roberts, a woman who lived to help anyone and everyone into a better lifestyle? And what will Seychelles do when she sees that this beast of a man needs her help? Or maybe she’s the one who needs him?

I definitely like every beauty deserves a beast