AshleyV

Okay you have to follow her to read her work and you have to be 18 or older but none the less she is a amazing writer.

The Boy Next Door by AshleyV

(Warning: Sexual Content) Samara Lane has lusted after her neighbor since the day he moved in directly next door. He's quiet, gorgeous, and dangerously close to worming his way into her heart with just the few smiles he'd given her. And he seems to be the only one that isn't aware of the incident that ended with her father's death two years ago. After just one date with Colton Frost, though, Samara becomes suddenly aware that he may just be more man than she could ever hope to handle. But when secrets are revealed and the lies surrounding her start to unravel, Samara could lose not only her heart but her life, as well.

My Two Best Friend by AshleyV

(Warning: Sexual Content) “You know the truth now, Olivia.” Thane's voice was grave, the cool mask he always wore back in place. “There's just one question, Liv.” Adrian started but they both finished the statement in that odd way they always had. “Can you handle it?” I swallowed, lips parting soundlessly. Could I? Olivia Deveraux has been able to lean on Adrian McNamara and Thane Montgomery for as long as she can remember. Since they were in diapers the two have appointed themselves her personal bodyguards, but the friendship they've built over the years goes much deeper. When the two boys she's trusted with her life for too many years drop not one, but two, bombshells on her in one day, though, the secrets they've kept from her threaten to ruin the very foundation of everything Olivia's always believed in. She's struggling enough with coming to terms with the feelings the two of them bring forth in her, adding the Supernatural to that just makes finding her footing with her two best-friends even more difficult. ~Ménage à Trois... With A Twist: Book One~