berceuses

To Find Him by berceuses

Ellie George was sixteen when her brother, Theodore, went missing from summer camp at Rolling Woods. His disappearance was considered an accident -- a curious boy wandering off during the middle of the night. When search and rescue teams failed to find the boy, and police uncovered no evidence of foul-play, efforts slowed until they stopped completely. It eventually went cold.
At eighteen, Ellie now wishes that something more had been done to locate her brother. Searching for closure, Ellie and her best friend, Cora, take up jobs as counselors at Rolling Woods. The boy who was in charge of Theodore's room is back, and Ellie finds herself working side-by-side the last person who saw her brother alive. And though she wants to blame Gunnar James for everything because of his frustrating personality and their inability to get along, she can't.
Hating him won't bring back her brother. To make matters worse, the camp director and his wife obviously have some secrets to hide, like that boarded-up cabin at the top of the hill. Plus there's Gunnar's ex-summer-girlfriend, Charlotte, who is less concerned with the strange happenings at Rolling Woods, and more with making sure that Gunnar and Ellie don't get too close. But when Cora's little sister goes missing, and Ellie uncovers a haunting secret, it becomes clear that Rolling Woods has something to hide. Something in the woods is taking children from the camp, but with no real evidence other than sightings by some of the campers, it's hard to say what. It's only a matter of time before it comes to light that Theodore's disappearance was not an accident. He may still be alive out there. And Ellie will stop at nothing to find him.

I find this story very creepy. I really am enjoying it so far hope she updates the rest soon.