Chapter 14

Chapter 14.

Nicole's P.O.V

" And I think its time you guys all meet a special girl in my life. " Novi turned to me smiling.

I was offically parallazed with the spoon near my mouth I was shaking my head and whispering, "  Novi do you really wanna do this right now?

" Yeah I really do. Put your food down and come sit by me." He said.

Rolling my eyes I acted like it was a whatever thing but inside I had a band singing hallejuah. Touching up my self I sat right next to him and waved at the webcam. The chat box was going so fast I thought I was going to have a seziure from all the lights flashing. Novi was still grinning but you can see him blinking a bit faster.

" Okay instead of having a heartattack from all the lights flashing I'll just answer some basic questions. This is Nicole my wifey." He emphazied wifey with his fingers.

Punching him in the arm I said, " I thought you were gonna be nice. "

" Come on you know me better then that babe." He smirked.

I couldn't help but smile, laying my head on his shoulder I nodded, " Mhmm sadly I do."

" Anways I just wanted to introuduce to you guys this amazing girl. Since you guys are so curious into my social life. Anways lets keep talking about the new EP." He continued his talking.

I just pretty much sat there listening to him for a while. He was the most amazing person when he was talking about his Music. He really did inspire me so much. It had been a couple hours and I suddenly started getting tired. 

" Baby can I sleep in your arms." I whispered.

Picking me up and sitting me on his lap he kissed my cheek, " Go to sleep I'll try to be quiet."

" Mmm ok. I love you." I mummbled before realizing I had spit out the " L"  Word. Quickly closing my eyes I thought he'd take it as a sleep mummble.

" I love you too Nicole." He kissed my lips softly before beginning to talk to the fans again.

My heart smiled and I fell into such a nice sleep. It was a very peaceful sleep. That was untill James appeared in my dreams. He was trying to convince me that he loved me and as much as I wanted to mutter I love you back all I said was I dont know if I can trust you with my heart James. Tears fell down his cheeks and he put my hand on his heart.

" This heart only beats for you. If your not here I doesn't beat. Why would I hurt the only thing keeping me alive."

My heart fluttered, " James we cant. Im sorry; im with Novi."