Chapter 13

Author's Note: I love all of you amazing fans!<3 Vote & Comment Please, and Thank you. :)

* UPDATE: A couple more chapters and the story will come to an end * 

Chapter 13. 

* Nicole's P.O.V *

Putting a bit of glitter on my boobs I rechecked my makeup and hair. Looking at Novi I said, " Were about to get you insane publicity babe."

" What do you mean? Im not letting you go out like that?" He put a hand infront of me to stop.

 Sighing I said, " I mean I know these people, I know what they like and what they dont. So go grab your mixtapes and get cute."

" I dont know about this?" He said.

Lifting his head to look at me I said, " Trust me on this "

" Okay then. Gimmie like a couple minutes." He said before running downstairs.

Grabbing my purse, the cards I made for Novi and my cell. I put on my leather jacket and walked downstairs. There was one specific label I wanted to impress, and I knew what he liked. If he saw Novi had me on his arm he would realize that he probably is pretty good to get with me then he would get an offer. Which was exactly what I promised Novi. As I was thinking I saw Novi infront of me. He looked super cute and had his cd's in his hand.

" Ready babe?" I put my arm through his.

Kissing my temple he said, " More then I'd ever be."

***

Handing the car to the valet.  We got out and I could hear the music blasting out of the club. Kyle always loved his music loud. Showing the boucner my V.I.P card I pulled Novi inside with me. The club was full and I could smell the desperation of getting signed all the way to here.  Its insane how people wanted to be accepted by Kyle just because he was so powerful.

" I never knew we were going to club." Novi screamed over the music.

Smiling I said, " Where'd you think we'd go a dinner party? Lets dance. Kyle will find me when he wants too."

" Who's Kyle?" He yelled but I had already grabbed his hand and started dancing around.

The music was sinking through every single pour of my skin. I danced my heart off and just had a good time.Novi of course wouldn't losen up and I told him that if he wasn't going to have a good time that we might as well just go home. He eventually listened to me and took a couple drinks. Grinning I knew in just a couple minutes we'd be called up to the top V.I.P booth.