Chapter 5

A/N: Hello you amazing people <3 Since I've been getting a ton of bad cristiscm or however you spell that. I need YOU my readers to tell me whether I should continue with the story or not?? Comment & Vote Please <3

Love You All Xoxoxo :*

Bikini Nicole Wears --->

______________

  Chapter 5: Revenge

" Put your lighters in the air
Let them burn into the night
& let everybody know that your ready with it
So hit the lights, Hit the lights!!" My ringtone blasted.

Stretching my hand out of my covers I started looking for the stupid phone. I finally found it, rubbing my eyes it was an unknown number calling me. Shutting my phone and throwing onto my bed I walked toward the bathroom with my eyes barely open and my body barely awake. Looking into the mirror I screamed bloody murder.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" My face. My hair. It was all covered in feathers and honey.

That worthless peice of trash does that to me while im sleeping. The anger built inside of me so I let it take over. Running downstairs I figured he was in the kitchen but turns out I was wrong it was only Emily and Corbin.

" Hey Ni- AHHHH!!" Emily couldn't even finish her sentence.
Corbin burst out laughing untill I turned my death glare towards him. That made him stop and start coughing, " Where is he!!!" I screamed!
" In his room" Corbin Mummbled.

Running up those stairs I slammed my so called 'husband's' room door open. Apparently that didnt wake him up so I picked up one of my old baseball bats and let out all my anger out on the body laying on the bed. I started hitting and hitting and at this point it wasn't even because of the honey it was for everything; for marrying me, for taking my virginity, for being a douche, for putting honey all over my hair, for causing me more drama, for being born, for being hot. THe list could go on forever and forever!!

" Owww! "
"Ahhhh "
" Stop!...  Stoopp!!!" He yelled.
I was still hitting him untill I felt the bat being pulled from my hands, " STOP!!" Robert yelled.
" Why should I? Look at what you did to me! You As*hole!!" I screamed trying to grabbing the bat from him.
I couldn't pull it away, He was too strong, " Lets get one thing clear. You. Do.Not.Hit.Me"
" Look at what you did to me! Do you understand how long its gonna take me to clean this sh*t out!" Then It hit me, I had to go to the pool today in like an hour, " And I have to get it out in an hour you douche bag! Go die!"

I stomped out of the room and ran toward my bathroom. Emily I bet was already there and when I looked infront of me she was. She already had a whole bunch of equipment in her hands, ready to clean the dump on my hair. I pouted and almost cried when I looked at the mirror again.

" Dont cry love. Just come here and I promise I'll fix it by 45 minutes top" Emily was always so good with hair

So after brushing, screaming and a whole bunch of products I looked in the mirror and my hair never looked better. It was flowing with volume and she even highlighted it and everything. Turning around I hugged her so hard I practically squeezed the living hell out of her.

" I love you. I love you. I love you. Did I ever tell you how much I aboustley loved you?" I rambled.
Em laughed, " Yeah I've heard. Now go put on something smexi while I clean up in here and then we'll go to the pool"
" Mmkay" I closed the door after me and as I threw my towel into the laundaury basket I heard my phone beep.

Picking it up and sitting down on my bed. I had a missed call from Alex, My heart pounded super fast but I knew what I had to do. I had to swallow my pride like a real woman and just get it over with. " Alex Im Married" Thats all I had to say. 3 simple words. My phone began ringing again and this time I pressed the accept button.

" Hello" I squeaked out.
Alex chuckled, " Hey Nicole, How's married life doing?"
" Oh you know?" My heart was probably beater faster then a race car.
But this was my mistake, my fault I needed to take full responsibilty, " Yeah James was going crazy while he was back here and he sorta screamed out the entire story to me" He said.
" Oohh." And then I began rambling, " Alex im sorry. I really am, Im not a player. Im not! But I do take full responsiblity to what happened it was all my fault and -"
" Nicole breathe" Alex cut me.
I took a deep breathe, " Im sorry its just I've been having a whole bunch of guy drama this year which usually doesn't happen to me, and I dont want you thinking oh this girl wants to play the victim or some sh*t like that. Im sorry. Im just honestly deeply sorry. I think I  ramble when im neverous "
" You think! You DO ramble when your nervous. But hey thats what I wanted to talk to you about"  He said in that tone that James usually uses when he's being serious.

Bitting my nails I mummbled an 'Okay' and let him continue.

" Well here's what I have to say.  Im moving back to New York. I miss it, and its my home. Im sorry! I mean I do care about you and the time we spent together means the world to me but I think it would be so much better if we just stayed friends. Plus I need to work on my degree and I cant do it at Richmond. I need to do it in New York.  You can visit me whenever you want and we could hangout and everything like before, its just a realtionship.. I think both of us aren't ready for that." That was alot to take in but he was right.