Chapter 12

A/N : Lets Just Say Im In The Mood To Write But no plot idea.... may god help you guys with this chapter lol. Lets hope it turns out good :) Im really sorry for being SUPER late with this but my mom took surgery & Im really focussing my time on her. But I'll try to post faster

Xoxo:Sara<3

__________________________________

                                                          Chapter 12

* James P.O.V *

Watching Nicole sleep in my arms was something I thought I'd never see. Im glad we worked things out but I was still continuing with the whole idea of me winning her back, because techincally she was mine. So my plan was to be the perfect bestfriend but I would show her my romantic side and all that mushy other stuff so she cant help but fall in love with me.  Then maybe she'd be able to feel the love I have for her. Looking at the clock I decided I had to wake Nicole up.

Slightly shaking her body I whispered, " Nikii  wake up you have the lunch thingy"

" Hmphhh" She mummbled.

I had to wake her up, " Nicole you've been sleeping for four hours!!" I yelled.

" OHMYGAWD!!" She flipped off the bed brushing her hair from her face. She started scrambling around the room for

 Chuckling I grabbed her in my arms, " You have time chill. I just wanted to wake you up faster."

" Ahhhh James now I have a headache from the mini heartattack you just gave me. " She massaged her temples.

Kissing her forehead I hugged her, " You'll be fine. Just go we dont want your parents to call the police like last time."

" Hey I was 14 and I needed to get away so your closet was my only place." She smiled.