Chapter 17

Author's Note: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you so much for sticking with me throughout this entire story. I've had my ups, and my downs but in the end Its all a learning process for me. I didn't even think this story would be such a big hit, and that Novi Novak would acctually see it. Im really happy with how it turned out. & I just wanted to say thank you. I love every single one of you amazing people.<3 Be sure to check out my other stories if you want. Buhbye.

Goodbye Hitched In Vegas. :)

Xoxo

Novi's P.O.V

It's been three days since Nicole left the house mad and I haven't heard a word from her since. Yes maybe I was harsh on her because of a simple tattoo but I guess you live and learn. Yesterday I recieved a call from Nicole's brother telling me they picked up Swag City and I'd be touring soon. So I guess I had to make things right with her before I left. I called Emily up and she told me that Nicole had checked in with her, telling here that she was in New York City. So I grabbed the first plane there and now I was walking down the hall towards the one girl I supposedly felt love with, just to tell her goodbye. It was hard but It had to be done.

I took a breath before I knocked on the room door, " I'll get it." I heard Nicole's voice yell.

" Hey Nicole." I gave her a small smile when she opened the door.

She was only wearing a T-shirt and was glowing, " Oh. Hey Novi." She ushered for me to walk in.

"Baby who is it?" James walked out of a bathroom only in a towel.

Nicole shifted uncomfrotably on the bed, " Its Novi."

" Hey man." I gave him a nod.

He looked confused, " Hey. I'll just leave you two to talk I guess."

" Naa you dont have to. It'll be quick." I didn't even bother sitting down.

This had to be quick, " Okay man." He sat beside her and I can see her entire face change.

" First of all I wanted to say thanks for taking care of her. Maybe you aint that bad of a guy." 

James smiled as he hugged her closer, " No problem bro."

" Okay and I can clearly see that you two are in love. I mean its pretty obvious. Ha! Anways as much of an ass I may be, I know not to stand infront of real love. So I just wanted to say I wish you guys the absoutle best and good luck." I said.

They both looked shocked, " Oh and your brother said Swag City got picked up. We're gonna start touring pretty soon and maybe even get my first album. Thanks for that Nicole." I added.

" Im so happy for you Novi, congratulations." She smiled before she got up and hugged me.

James excused himself out of the room while I just awkwardly pulled away from Nicole's embrace, " Yeah thanks."

" Im really proud of you Novi. You have no idea how proud I am." She smiled at me.

I returned the smile, " Well thank you. I guess I'll be going now."

" Just for the record, you were a pretty amazing husband." She said as we stood at the door.

Chuckling I said, " You weren't such a bad wife either. I'll miss you."

" I'll miss you too. Bye Novi." She kissed my cheek softly before leaning back against the doorway.

I smiled at her one last time before I walked down the hallway. Well that was just about the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. I thought. It was for the best though, she deserved someone who made her happy and I could never love her like James.That boy loved her like you could only wish, and anyone could see it. Plus I knew she loved him back, she just needed time to figure it out. My music at the moment meant more than the world to me. Love just had to wait. Walking out of the hotel, I stepped out into the sunlight.This was the first step towards my future. The first stepping stone, maybe just one day I'll bump into love again and that time I'd accept it. As of now I am currently a music loving man. 

" Goodbye Nicole." I whispered before hopping into a taxi.

                                                                 The End. :)