Chapter 8

A/N: Hey everyone I got a uploading schedule. I upload every 2 days if I get a good amount of votes & comments. So were gonna try this. I want atleast 15 - 20 comments & 30 - 40 votes on this chapter :) Lets see if you guys can make it happen!

Xoxo; Btw TEAM JAMES, ROBERT/NOVI, OR RAMES? :) Tell me!

________________________

                                                 Chapter 8:

James P.O.V.

Walking into my room I looked in the mirror. That lil wannabe bruised my face pretty bad. The slightest touch sent a jolt of pain through my face. Getting even more anger I smashed my mirror in half. What kind of bullsh*t was this, Nicole doesn't wanna talk to me cause he's probably controlling her every movement, and then he punches me because what. Because apparently somehow I had made Nicole hurt. He probably didn't even give a fu*k that she was hurt he probably just wanted to make me look bad.

I mean even if she did see me with Tiffany what does it have to do with her. She did get married not even considering how I felt about that, and then I apoligized to her with her favorite song and she didn't even bother giving me a simple reply back. But when I decide to go out with a girl who's willing to pay attention to me she gets mad. I was so mad at Nicole but then again part of me wanted to push her against a wall, confess how much I've loved her and kiss her as if my da*n life had depended on it. I had to do something.

" Nicole, Im coming over now! We need to talk. "  I sent her a message.

Grabbing my car key's I didn't bother waiting for a reply. I began driving as fast as  my car could possibly go. It was 1:AM and completly pitch black but I had to see her. I had to see my Nicole and fix everything. I wanted her back!

** 30min Later **

I arrived at her house but all the lights were turned off. Meant she was possibly sleeping. Parking the car, I jumped out and looked for the extra house key she always hid under the mat. Finally finding it in the darkness I slid it in and walked into the house. Shutting the door quietly after me. Running up the stairs I opened her bedroom but no one was there, searching the house I couldn't find her anywhere. I only had the guestroom left, opening the door I saw something that made me catch my breath.  Nicole was laying in the arms of that guy, sleeping with a plasted smile on her face.

I was going to walk away, but then again I stopped and did something else. Sneaking into the room I slid my hands under Nicole and pulled her body up in my arms. That trash didn't wake up or anything, he just turned to the other side and continued to sleep. Nicole crawled up against my chest and I fell back into that one happy place only she could bring. Walking out of the room with her in my arms I walked to one of the rooms, layed her down on the bed and sat by her sleeping body, just watching.  A couple minutes past and I offically felt like a stalker so I kissed her forehead and crawled out of the window. While I was crawling my phone began vibrating in my pocket.

Jumping really quick, I pulled out my phone, " Hello"

" Omg James I think someone is trying to sneak out of Nicole's House!" Tiffany frantically yelled into my ear.

I couldn't help but chuckle, " Tiff dont worry it was just me. I was sneaking out"

" Ohh my bad. Well what are you doing sneaking out instead of using the front door? Is there something your not telling me James" She said in that cute authoritive voice of her's.

Walking toward the front of the house I saw Tiffany starring from her window. I replied, " Well what are you doing up this late missy?"

" Dont answer my question with a question. But if you must know I couldn't sleep. I dont feel safe without my parents home" She mummbled the last part.

I felt bad so I got in my car while she was still on the phone, " Would you care for somes James company?"

" Oh please would you!" She sounded happy.

Driving the car to her driveway I smiled, " Yeah sure"

" Thank you so much." She said before shutting the phone and opening the front door.