Chapter 7 - Read the Authors Note Below!!!

A/N: OMG you people will not believe the actual Corbin Cox (Yes him and Novi  Novak are real people. Youtube Novi <3 & You could facebook Corbin) Anways the real Corbin commented on my last chapter you can see it for yourself. You will not believe how shocked and extatic I am!!! & Just for that im posting another chapter!(: #SwagCity fan For life. Seriously go search up Novi Novak Black & Yellow Remix On Youtube You will love it!<3 & if you dont I know where you live ;D Or click the link  on the side!Plz do! :*

________________________

                     Chapter 7

By the time me and Novi got home I was super tired and so was he. We decided to just watch a movie untill we slept or untill Corbin and Emily come back from the beach. Changing into an oversized T-shirt and a pair of shorts I sat by Novi who was in his pajamas pants and a Swag City shirt just like the one I had hidden in the back of my closet. Laying my head on his shoulder I sat there while the beginning of the movie began, and of course it was a Zombie movie. They were his favorite from what I remember he had said in the old stickam. I personally didn't like Zombie movies at all they scared the absoulte he*l out of me. Like seriously who likes watching dead things come back from life to eat brains?

" Oh yeahh!!!" Novi cheered, making my head fall of his shoulder and giving me a hearattack.

Apparently only him and the directors of those movies. I shot him a death look, " Did you not like see my head before you cheered as if you just won the lottery." He was my favorite rapper but hey I was in love with the rapper not the real deal.

" Do you ever stop talking? Because you act like a radio that never runs out of batteries. " He smirked.

Grabbing my blanket and scooting away from him to the other side of the couch I mummbled, " Fu*k You"

" You already did babe" He chuckled.

Kicking him with my leg I smiled, " Sadly yes I did and just letting you know im not on the pill so if you get a child Im thinking about naming AnothyRichardHarisMicheal Jr.. Dont you just love the name and its only his first name im thinking about making his middle name something cool like icecream or mydadisafreak How does the name AnothyRichardHarisMicheal Jr. Mydadisafreak Novak sound to you? I like it."

" Ha! You think im stupid enough to sleep with anyone without using protection. Im too busy with my Rapping career to have a child let alone a wife." He loudered the volume.

I laughed,   " Aww you still think your a rapper. How cute! Now if I really did get a child how are you gonna fend for him and me. Your club rap battles wont pay for sh*t. Get a real job god!" I felt so bad in my head because he was an amazing rapper.

" I am a real rapper. Just cause one person doesn't think so doesnt mean that im not. Your just a hater I bet you haven't even heard one of my songs!" He stopped the movie and got up.

I yelled after him, " If you think your so big and bad why dont you show me one of your amazing songs."