Chapter 16

• Dedicated to Ibrahim <3 My Bestfriend

A|N: Its slowly coming to an end... :(

#1:Check my new story : Bad Girls Always Win.

 #2: Im sorry if you all are going to hate me after this upload, but in the end of the day its my story and I love the way it's going to end. :X

#3: If I dont upload in a while, im sorry my bestfriends taking a surgery and im going to be stressed untill he's done and ok. If you guys can just please pray for him I'd appreciate it,cuz  that guy is the only reason im even stil writing<3

- DONE BLABBING = Im really sorry if I upsetted any of you. 

_+_+_+_+_+

||Chapter 16||

The Plaza was breathtaking. So was the Statue of Liberty and Centeral Park was just the funnest thing ever. James took us on a carriage ride and I felt like a princess with her perfect prince. For the first time in a while I felt like I was in a fairtytale and I loved it. As the sky began to darken the lights shone brighter in the city that never sleeps. It was time to celebrate Alex's realese. 

" What do you think?" I stepped out of the bathroom in my little black dress.

James smirked before he wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer, " I think it would look better with me ripping it off."

" Chill your hormones out. " I couldn't help but giggle.

James let his lucious lips make a trail of kisses up to my neck. When he reached my ear he whispered, " I've been chilling my hormones out since we were 12."

" Damn that long?" My voice came out hoarsed.

Chuckling James pinned me against the wall, " Yes I've wanted you since that game of 7 minutes of heaven when we were 12."

" Haha I didn't kiss you though. I just give you a little peck but you defended me and said I was the best you ever had." The thought made me smile.

Suddenly he brought his face closer. Our lips brushed against eachother as he whispered, " You've always been the best I'll ever have Nicole." 

Looking into his eyes, my stomach tied up into a million knots and I thought my knee's would fail me. Those eyes that I've been starring at my entire life not once have I realized the love that shone out of them. I mean I've seen the friendship love but I never paid attention to the real love behind them. All these years I've been torturing him. All these years I've been a complete blind dumbass! 

" What are you thinking love?" James voice tender voice snapped me out of my trance.