Groomsen Suits

Niall
Niall's groomsmen's suits were similar to his except their ties were light green to match the bridesmaid dresses. The suits themselves were grey and the best underneath it was white.

Harry
The groomsmen in your wedding were wearing a black tux with a cream tie. You wanted to have the groomsmen match the bridesmaid so Harry being the gentleman he is made sure all the guys had a cream colored tie.

  Louis
All the guys in yours and Louis' wedding had to be wearing a black tux and MINT green tie. You were very OCD about having the bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen ties matching along with your bouquet and Louis' tie who also had to be matching.

                                      Liam
You and Liam were still going strong with the whole black and white theme. Liam's groomsmen were wearing the spitting image of Liam's suit but the only difference was that instead of ties, the groomsmen had bow-ties.

                                             Zayn
Zayn was the one who wanted the groomsmen to correspond with the bridesmaids. He had his groomsmen get grey suits and orange ties just to have their ties match the bridesmaid dresses. You really appreciated that because he knew you had already bought the dresses and it was to late to return them now....