Bridesmaid Dresses

NiallYour bridesmaid dresses were light green dresses that stopped just above the knee and are a little longer in the back

Niall
Your bridesmaid dresses were light green dresses that stopped just above the knee and are a little longer in the back. The top part is a sweetheart neckline and strapless like your wedding dress, but this dress has a little bit of a layering design.

Harry
Your bridesmaid dresses were long cream colored dresses. The top is a sweetheart neckline, and strapless with a crossing pattern on the chest.

Louis
Your bridesmaid dress were long as was mint green colored. It had a little bit of a lace vest to it like your wedding dress but instead of the whole upper chest area being covered with lace, the dress material goes up all the way to the top. The shoulders are lace though.

Liam
Sticking to the black and white theme, your bridesmaid dresses were long black dresses. They had a v-neck and straps with a little bit of a curve to show were it starts to flow outwards.

Zayn
Your bridesmaid dress was a bright orange dress that stopped just above your knee. It was strapless and a sweetheart neckline. It held a rolled up looking belt just below your breasts and from the point the dress was loose and flowy.