Suit Shopping (his P.O.V)

Niall
I was out shopping for my suit for my wedding. Y/N kept saying how I should start looking for suits since she already got her dress so I did.

I brought Greg with me because he has already gone through this with his own wedding so he should be a help.

Y/N also made it very clear that I was to get a white vest with a light green tie. She did leave the initial suit color up to me which I appreciated...

After getting the vest and tie I had to look for a suit.

They had navy blue. No, it would clash with the green. They had black. I'm not trying to look like Loki. Then I came across the grey suits. I held up the vest and tie next to it and it matched up pretty well.

I think I just found the suit. Especially after Greg approved that it was good.

Harry
I think I have pretty good style if I saw so myself. Y/N insisted that I bring Lou though. She said "just in case." I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

It was determined that my tie was going to be dark purple so I just had to get a suit to match.

I tried on very different suits ranging from colors to patterns, to styles.

When I was getting annoyed Lou brought me a sleek black suit that she said would look great with the dark purple tie.

After trying it on and showing Lou it was settled. That was the suit.

                                      Louis
I don't really have a great sense of style. The only reason I look good on tour and for other things is because I have Lou and Y/N to keep my style on track.

Y/N had already ordered my tie which was lavender. It's kinda feminine but at least I got to pick the mint green.

I had my mom and Lottie with me to help me out with this. They had been requesting things non-stop. That was until I came across a simple black tux.

Turns out I didn't need them after all because that was the suit I got.

Liam
I was nervous about getting this suit. I wanted it to be perfect for Y/N because I know without even seeing her dress she will be the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

We are going with a classic black and white them so I need a black suit, white under shirt, and then a black tie. It was simple but it was what I needed.

After about an hour I finally found the right suit. I got it sized and then officially bought it.

Only a few more takes left.

Zayn
My suit was going to be grey with a light blue tie. I had already had it ordered and it was supposed to be coming soon.

Well that "soon" turned into a couple of days ago.

I contacted the store and they said that it must have gotten lost in the mail because their records show that it was sent from California a couple of days ago. That means some fucktard gave it to the wrong person or it just got lost.

I had given up hope on trying to get that suit and was about to just get one at a shop so I know I'll get. But when I was about to leave, there was a box on my porch with my name on it from the company I bought the suit.

I quickly brought it into the house and opened up the box.

It was the suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just realized that I made the boys seem whipped in this....