Picking the Dress

NiallYou were so excited for today

Niall
You were so excited for today. Today was the day you were going to get your wedding dress! You were bringing your best friend Y/BFF/N , Cheryl, your other close friend, your cousin (if you have one), Maura and Denise with you. You love all these ladies so much and you really wanted Maura to be with you today because when your mom passed away she became a mother figure to you and plus Niall would really appreciate it.

You had been at the shop for about an hour just picking out a few dresses to try on. You found this one that you really loved just by looking at it so of course you picked it up.

After a while of trying on failed dresses it was time to put on the one that first caught your eye. You put on the dress with the help of the assistant and looked at yourself in the mirror.

You loved the form fitting top with the sweetheart neckline that stopped just above you belly button. You loved how just below the belt that went around your mid stomach it flowed out. You couldn't wait to show everybody out there.

When you got out there and everybody looked at you and was silent. You started to get nervous until Maura spoke up. "You look like a princess in that. Your Niall's princess" Maura said starting to tear up. "It fits you perfectly Y/N and it's gorgeous," Y/BFF/N said smiling widely. Everybody else nodded their heads in agreement.

"This is the dress," you said through happy tears.

Harry
You had been really nervous for this day. Nervous you'd never find the right dress. Nervous that when Harry saw it he'd hate it.

You were quickly taken out of you thoughts when Anne told you that you were there. You had only brought your mom, Anne and Gemma because you only wanted close family to know what the dress looked like. After only a few minutes of looking Gemma pulled out a beautiful dress. "I bet Harry will love this," she said jokingly. Little did she know you had actually fell in love with that dress.

It was form fitting from the chest to your knees and then flowed out after that with a sweetheart neckline. It's was sexy yet elegant and you loved that. You grabbed it from her and went to try it on. You didn't even need to look at the other dresses. It was the one.

You walked out only to be blasted with compliments. You loved it even more knowing that your close family loved it as well. You loved it and you knew Harry would love it too.

Louis
You were excited to get your dress because you had already found it, you just had to get a fitting and then officially buy it. No one in your's or Louis' family had seen the dress yet so now your mom, Jay, Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, Daisy, and Doris will get to see it. You personally loved it but getting 5 (Doris doesn't really count) girls with very different opinions to like the same dress will be hard.

When you got there you put on the dress. It was just how you remembered. It was form fitting from your chest to your mid thigh and then it slowly started to flow out. However the top of your chest was covered by a lace top. It was like a cut off vest but it was made of lace and covered any possible cleavage that you hated.(I'm sorry I really don't know how to describe it). That is the only thing you were nervous about. You knew your mom and Jay would like that for modesty but you didn't know about the other girls.

As you walked out you couldn't help but bite your lip. You loved this dress so much but if they didn't like it, you knew you couldn't get it.

When you got to the front of the room the girls were in it was dead silent until your mom spoke up, "I love it darling." You could tell that it was sincere. Then Jay spoke,"I love it as well. Especially the top. Not many girls these days care about modesty."
The twins said they liked it which was good and  Doris just clapped her hands which, was adorable.

Then it came down to Lottie and Fizzy. They were the two you worried the most about.

"It's nice," Lottie said I surely. "I love the bottom but what's up with the top," Lottie said. There is what you've been nervous for. "Unlike Lottie, I love the whole dress," Fizzy said smiling. You didn't know what to do now.

"But, If you love it, then I love it and I want you to be happy," Lottie said. You couldn't help yourself, You ran over and gave her a big hug. You bought the dress of my dreams and then headed home.

                                       Liam
For your wedding dress you were going to wear your moms but just have someone refurbish it. You had one of your moms old best friends send the dress up here to London so you could see it and then see what needed fixed and what you might've wanted to add.

Once you had the dress, you sent it to someone who could guarantee you that they could update it. It took about a month to fix but once they shipped it back to you, you called your brothers girlfriend, Karen, Ruth, and Nicola over. Liam was on a business trip with the boys in Africa to do charity work so now would be the perfect time to try it on.

You had Ruth help you get it on and once you saw it, it brought tears to your eyes. The dress was form fitting from your chest to your hips and after that it flowed outwards. It had a sparkly belt with it as the only accessory but you didn't care. Your dress was simple but your mom always told you that sometimes simple was better. It was like you had a piece of your mom with you. You knew that when you walk down the aisle she'll be by your side.

By now when you walked into the lounge you were full on crying. Your brothers girlfriend jumped up and pulled you into a hug that you really needed.

The girls kept saying how much they loved it throughout the day and you were glad they loved it as much as you but your love was for a different reason then just looks.

                                        Zayn
You had decided that you wanted to go dress shopping while you were just taking a walk. You didn't plan on buying a dress you just planned on looking for when you did think it was time to buy a dress.

When you went into a shop you just looked around for a good hour until you stopped right in your tracks at the sight of this dress. It had a tag on the bag that said "Last Day to Buy".

It was so beautiful. It was a form fitting dress that only started to flow out when it got to your feet. It had a lace material which made it look great along with a sweetheart neckline and a shoulder strap on both sides. Your thoughts about only looking today quickly changed as you picked up the bag that the dress was in and went to find a worker to help you try it on.

Let's just say that you ended up getting that dress and had to send your mom, sister, Trisha, Safaa, Waliyha, and Doniya pictures or else you'd have to deal with some pissed family members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited: June 13, 2017