28 - Epilogue√

Narrator

2 years later...

Angus stood by the stove flipping a pancake, Mason was across looking through the newspaper. Soft pattering of feet echoed in the comfortable silence. Angus looked over as his little boy, Matthew, who walked in rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Angus smiled as Matthew instantly walked to him and rose his arms. Angus picked him up, setting him onto his hip, Matthew nuzzled his neck.

"Mornin', "He yawned adorably and Angus stopped himself from awwing. Then more footsteps echoed and another little boy, Angelo, with light black hair feathering his sculp with bright happy forest green eyes walked in. He giggled and ran over to Mason who proceeded to place him in his lap.

"Morning! "He all but screeched making his brother Matthew whine. Then another small person walked in, her black hair framed her baby face, her blue eyes were bright and her expression blank. Maddison walked over to the chair and struggled into a seat. She remained silent as she yawned then.

Two years ago, Angus found himself in labour a week earlier than expected while bonding with the pack members in a nearby clear field and was blessed with more than just one adorable angel, but three. It explained his enormous belly. Mason had taken it upon himself to make sure the Doctor not reveal the real amount of children Angus had been carrying, claiming he wanted it to be a surprise and a surprise it was.

Angus kissed Maddison and Angelo's forehead lovingly as Mason smirked over at him. It amazed them both how different their two year olds were from each other but also how similar they were as well. Maddison was the reserved one of the three, she was silent to a point where Angus and Mason worried she would end up mute, her eyes were the most expressive of the three, they made her an open book. She was also the most clean of the three, she hated messes of all kinds.

Matthew was the nerd, if one could be frank. He was a really daddy's boy too, he was also a real big softy while his brother, Angelo was the overly cheerful and the most loud of the three.

They had grown so fast in such a short time, but then again, they had werewolf gene's, how could they not?

"Babe? "Angus hummed as he set Matthew in his respective seat and he served the pancakes to his little pups. He looked over at Mason and rose a brow." Come here," Mason demanded and Angus rolled his eyes but complied anyway.

Angus settled in his mates lap, sparks flew and he smiled laying a gentle kiss on his man's lips. Mason grinned and looked down at Angus' small barely noticeable bump. Mason slipped his hand through his shirt and rubbed his tummy sweetly before looking up. The love which shone through their eyes was almost suffocating.

Angus felt his heart contract painfully as he stared at Mason. He caressed his stubble with a soft smile. In all the years of his life growing up, love like this had never seemed possible. He was over the moon, happy that he could be so lucky to find love which most had often claimed he'd never see.

"I love you. "Mason said lifting a pancake too his lips. Angus took a grateful bit with a beaming smile.

"Daddy?" Angus looked over to their children who were done eating. Maddison tilted her head to the side. "Bath time," she said and Angus laughed. The times she did talk were rare and mostly it was to remind him of the things they still needed to do. Mason stood then.

"I'll do it. "

-------

"It's mine!" Matthew yelled at the rop of his lunges. "Give it back, Angelo!"