//Deep Breath//

"Y/n?"
Your door creaked open, revealing your mother. A smile was plastered on her face. One she mastered a few years ago.

"It's time to wake up. Claw is here again," she said, her honeyed-down tone buzzing in your head.

"Why?" You asked sleepily, rolling over to face away from her. Your mother walked deeper into your room.

"Y/n. Claw is doing our family a great favor by marrying you. The least you could do is show some appreciation."
You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"I'm going to Fairy Tail later today," you said, "Please tell him to make the trip short."
Your mother sneered at your indifference.

"Why are you so attached to those losers?" She leaned down to hover over your face. "They're a bad influence, you know. Did you forget who your family is?"
You shrugged and swung your legs over the bed, forcing her to back up.

"I don't care either way," you replied, "I love Fairy Tail and all who are in it. If you have a problem with it, disown me." You pushed past her, leaving her gaping, but only for a moment.

"Don't forget who you are, Y/n," she warned, "And who you're the descendant of."

"How can I when you remind me every chance you get?" You strained a smile.

~
You were currently outside of the guild you were a part of, Fairy Tail. You were away for a couple of days to recover from the last mission you went on. You opened the door, shedding light on the current situation.

"Oh, it's Y/n!"

"Welcome back!"

"Hey, Y/n!"

"What's up!"
Everyone inside said.

"Huh? Who's Y/n?" The newest blonde member asked. Once you fully opened the door and stepped inside, your eyes landed on all of the broken tables and chairs, along with everyone who was sprawled throughout. You tilted your head and laughed.

"Seriously? I leave for two days and you're all already making a goddamn mess." You walk through the doorway and inspected the damage. "You better clean this up before the master sees it," you said.

"Don't worry, Y/n!" Natsu ran up to you, a smile on his face. "He doesn't mind things like this!"
You laugh, eyes closing automatically.
When you were busy focusing on him, a girl with bright blonde hair and brown eyes was staring at you curiously.
When you reopened them, you turned your head and locked gazes with her. Lucy quickly looked away, streams of sweat falling down her face from the embarrassment of getting caught. You started walking towards her, making anticipation swirl in her stomach.

"Are you new?" You asked, "I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you!m." You held out your hand for her to shake.

"Oh, I'm Lucy! Nice to meet you too!" She replied, accepting your handshake. Your eyes landed on the pink Fairy Tail emblem on her hand.

"You joined our guild," you said, "It's nice having new members." Your eyes then landed on the ring of keys strapped to her hip.

"OHHH!!!" You exclaimed, pointing to them. "A CELESTIAL WIZARD! I'VE NEVER MET ONE BEFORE!!!!"
Lucy was taken aback from your sudden mood change.

"Yeah," she replied, "Though I don't have many keys right now."

"What ones do you have?" You asked.

"I have six right now." She pat them affectionately.

"Oh! You have three gold keys!" You bent lower to look at them. "Cancer, Taurus, And Aquarius! Cool!"

"What's your magic, Y/n?" She asked. You smiled up at her and laughed.

"I rely more on my physical strength. I don't really need magic to accomplish my mission."
Lucy tilted her head at you, curious. You continued to smile at her.

"Hey! L/n!! I have a bone to pick with you!!"
You abruptly turn at the use of your last name. Familiarity flashed through Lucy's eyes.

"L/n?!" She exclaimed, "No way! You're Y/n L/n! The S-class mage who's never failed a mission! Also known as Draconia!"
You stood, slightly shocked.

"Wow." You laughed. "I didn't know I was so well known by those outside the guild."

"You're amazing! I hear stories about you all the time!" Her eyes shone with admiration.

"Thank you," you said, "But I'm not the only well-known mage here. You should look into other ones." Your eyes moved from wizard to wizard.

"Y/n!" You heard two people call out. You turned and saw Natsu and Gray trying to push past each other.

"Welcome back!" The both of them said a little too loudly. You turned to them and smiled brightly.

"It feels good to be back. I missed you two." You grabbed both of them by their necks and hugged them both tightly to your body. They writhed in your grip, the need to breathe becoming too strong.
Lucy stared on, smiling nervously. You lessened your grip and looked at both of them.

"Natsu, you started the fight didn't you? And Gray, you had full capability to stop it, but you didn't do shit, and just joined the little brawl, right?" You confirmed.

"E-eh?! I mean... something like that..." Natsu looked off to the side. You laughed, letting them go.

"Honestly, you can't go two days without fighting, can you?" You sighed, "But that's okay, I'll be there to sort you out." Your smile was too nice... too... nice.
They swallowed, glancing nervously at each other.

"Now now, don't be so mean, Y/n. Nastu just got back from a mission, cut him some slack," Mirajane said from behind the counter.

"I know," you said, walking away from the two and sitting at the counter.

"So? How's your family?" She asked. You shrugged.

"Annoying, as usual. Especially my mother. Won't leave me the hell alone," you replied, resting your chin on the palm of your hand.

"I'm sure it's hard," she said kindly, "Separating yourself from them."
You shrugged once again.

"It's not that hard. I barely spend any time there."
She smiled at you.

"Are you thinking of going on another missions? New S-class ones came in today."
You looked up at the second floor.

"Oh really? I'll check that out," you said. "Has Ezra come back yet?"
Mirajane smiled and shook her head.

"No, not yet. Why? Are you going to fight her again?"

"Nah," you replied, swinging your legs onto a booth. "Too much work. I'll wait."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}