13: Finally Together

A/N: HEY GUYS! IM WRITING ON MY PHONE SO SORRY FOR THE FUTURE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES. REMEMBER THAT I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. ALSO, THANK YOU FOR OVER 4K! LOVE YOU BABES, XOXO.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE AFTER THIS BUT I FEEL LIKE YOU GUYS WILL REALLY ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

SONG CHOICE FOR THIS CHAPTER: SOMETIMES BY ARIANA GRANDE

Riley

His warmth was all that I needed to survive. His hands wrapped around my body as I buried myself deeper into his hot tanned skin. His lips pressed up against my chocolate hair made fire shoot throughout my veins.

"Never leave me again." I mumbled against him as he squeezed me harder trying to bring me closer to him.

"I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon." He whispered back to me trying to soothe me. I wrapped myself around him tights as he lifted me up. His loud boots were crossing my living room as I knew exactly where he was going.

He stopped right at the foot of my bed as he lightly dropped me down.  He dropped down onto the bed right after me as I re-wrapped myself around him.

Our bodies knew each other so well. I thought that im with him gone, we would forget. That we would forget each other and have to spend the following weeks familiarizing ourself with each other.

My head was buried into the crook of his neck as his large hands wrapped around my small frame.

"I've missed you." I mumbled as I looked at him through my eyelashes. His is lips turned upwards as he brought his lips down to mines.

The taste of his sweet lips against mines was one that I never forgot. The little sparks in me were reassuring that I loved him, and that I always would.

~ ~ ~

Farkle coming through my bay window wasn't exactly the best situation. It was awkward at first due to what has happened with Farkle and I in the past but him and Lucas got over it quick.

Farkle was fascinated with Lucas's stories of a foreign land. I cooked us all an early dinner while Lucas told us his stories. The architecture and the people there all fascinated me. Maybe one day we could all go together.

August came home shortly after and was surprised to see Farkle and Lucas getting along. He helped me in the kitchen trying to speed up dinner which was served in the next hour.

We all sat down together and had a family meal. Technically the only family at the table was me and my brother but you didn't have to be blood to be family, you just had to love each other.

I laughed more around the table then I had in the last months combined. The jokes that Farkle would make made no sense and then Lucas would use his stupid accent to explain the joke only leaving al of us in tears. Our house was filled with laughter by the time our meal ended.

I popped in a movie while Farkle popped the popcorn. We decided to have one big sleepover in the living room. Lucas was the one who came up with the idea which supposed me considering that he asked Farkle to stay over, Farkle out of all people.

We watched whatever movies were recommended on Netflix. In the middle of the night we ended up going to the all night ice cream place down the street and devoured the hundreds of delicious flavorful that they had there.

The next few weeks were exactly like that. Since it was summer, none of us had much responsibilities. We took turns staying at my house and Farkle's house staying up late watching movies or doing things throughout New York.

It felt nice, to laugh again, to smile at the little stupid things that we each did. The privilege to be happy again was not one that I got often so I soaked it up with every fiber in my being.

"You're such an idiot." I laughed as Lucas flailed his arms around. The hot sticky air was making it one of the hottest days in New York. The park was flooded with kids playing on the playgrounds or teens basically making out one another devouring each other.

"I'm your idiot." He smiled as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist. His other hands reached up to my face and pushed a piece of my hair behind me. I wrapped my hands around my neck as I smiled even wider.

"You will always be my idiot." I said. As cheesy as it sounded, I really meant it.

His smile grew even wider as I took his hand and dragged him along the sidewalk, it was our first date night.

~ ~ ~

"Tonight was amazing." I said. Our date was perfectly planned out.

We had dinner at our favorite restaurant and took a long walk through the streets of New York. It was the perfect night. The lights twinkled in the moonlight while we walked.

"I love you." Lucas said out of the blue.

"And I love you, nothing will ever change." I smiled back.

"I want you to know that I will always love you, and I want to give you this." He said as he dropped down to his knees.

The world around me stopped as a crowd of people surrounded me with their phones on recording every moment.

"Riley, I have always loved you. Ever since the day I met you I wanted you in my life forever. I need you Riley, I need you in my life. I need you in my life so I don't go over the edge. This is a promise to you, a promise that we will one day be together for the rest of our lives. Every day I want to wake up next to you and see that beautiful smile of yours and those beautiful brown locks. I want to see your eyes light up at every single touch we share. I want to be with you forever. Always."

He pulled out a ring from his pocket as I felt the hot tears glide down my face.

"This is only a promise ring, it is something that I am giving you to show that you are mines and that I am yours. I hope that you will except it."

I nodded my head knowing that I would barely be able to speak. He slipped the promise ring in my fingers as I jumped up into his arms.

Our lips met as I heard cheers and claps around us.

We were Finally Together.