06: Entangled Masterpiece

A/N: HEY GUYS! SO I MIGHT BE GETTING MY OLD ACCOUNT DEPENDING IF INSTAGRAM DECIDES TO BE NICE TO ME SO WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS WHILE YOU ARE READING. LOVE YOU GUYS, XOXO.

SONG CHOICE OF THIS CHAPTER: CLOSE BY NICK JONAS

Riley

The past few days were very chaotic. After finding out that Lucas's mom left and that he needed a place to stay, I had a conversation with August. I told him how Lucas needed a place to stay and that he had no time to find a place to live and could not possibly get the money to pay for it.

August agreed to let Lucas live with us as long as nothing really happened between us, well at least until we got to know each other. August doing this was just another thing that I could never repay him for. He knew how happy I was with Lucas and didn't want to take it away from me, I would always love August for that.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end. More specifically, all of my happiness died while sitting in History class. The stares that I got for letting Lucas live with me was totally insane. The Christians disapproved and the Abstinence Club gave me weird stares as we walked down the hall together. It's not like me and Lucas did anything, well not yet at least.

"You should not live with her, she just wants you to live with her so that she can get in your pants. She is a total slut." Samantha whispered to Lucas. I looked around the room to find our teacher talking to a teacher outside, perfect.

"Samantha, darling, I think that you are confusing me for your reflection. I mean didn't you sleep with Charlie a couple of days ago after flirting with Lucas while dating Mark?" I said without even turning around. I heard her scoff as everyone around the room stared at us. I turned around and gave her a big fake smile and then turned back around again to continue my work.

"Well, at least my parents aren't dead. They probably wanted that plane to crash. I mean, who would want to be the parents of you." Samantha laughed as she tried to again, flirt with Lucas.

My blood was officially boiling. I clenched my hands together into a fist trying to release all of my anger instead of taking everything out on her. I blinked away the tears that were currently forming in my eyes before turning back around to face her.

I pushed my hair out of my face as I gave her a smile. She smiled back at my twirling her pen with her fingers. "Samantha-" Lucas said before I interrupted him.

"No Lucas, I can fight my own battles." I said before continuing. "You're right, Samantha, who would want to be my parents? I mean who would want me as their child."

I laughed sarcastically as the whole class fell silent. I looked around the room once more before turning around. I covered my face with my hair as I pretended to concentrate on my work. A tear slipped down my cheek before I quickly wiped it away.

~ ~ ~

"I don't know why they're so mean." I mumbled into Lucas's bare chest. It was becoming more of a thing for us to entangle ourselves in each other wearing as little clothes as humanly possible without being completely naked.

"It's high school. They will be mean no matter what." He muttered. His lips touched my forehead as my heart rate started to pick up. He ran his hands through me hair as I did the same to him.

It was almost as if we knew each other completely. He knew just what to send shivers down my spine and I knew exactly what to do to make his heart rate quicken. He bent his head down to my neck as he started to kiss my skin.