01: We Just Met Him

A/N: HEY GUYS! I DECIDED TO DO AUTHORS NOES AT THE  BEGINING AND TO ACTUALLY EACH CHAPTER A TITLE! I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY THIS STORY. I WILL BE WORKING REALLY HARD ON IT AND I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO ENJOY IT. I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF RILEY THE GOOD GIRL AND LUCAS THE BAD GUY STORIES AND WANTED TO DO A STORY LIKE IT BUT IWTH A TWIST TO MAKE THE STORY MY OWN. FEEL FREE TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS AS YOU READ.

I JUST REACHED 1K ON MY INSTAGRAM, RUCASSEX AND I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH! XOXO

SONG CHOICE THIS CHAPTER: BAD DESCISIONS BY ARIANA GRANDE (I AM OBSESSED WITH HER NEW ALBUM SO THE SONG CHOICE OF THE CHAPTER WILL MOST LIKELY BE FROM HER ALBUM)

Riley

I rolled my lips together one last time walking into school to spread the freshly applied matte lipstick across my lips. The weight of my mascara was slowly becoming evident as I opened and closed my eyes. I walked up to my locker and pulled out my phone to make sure that my eyeliner was as eve as could be. I was never good at that kind of stuff.

As I looked into my phone I noticed a new face walking into the school doors. His ashy blonde hair combed back and blue shirt which was obviously to tight for his own good. I followed him in my phone screen as he walked into the schools office.

A few other girls bunched up with their friends to talk about the new mystery that would be the talk of the school for at least the next week. The emerald green eyes would send the girls crazy wanting him and competing for him as if he was a prize. I looked into my phone once more and saw him walk out of the office. The girls all stopped and made a path for him as if he was their master or something.

I must have gone into my own universe because a second later he was standing behind me. I turned around and my eyes met with his. I heard snickers throughout the hallways from the teenagers who had nothing better to do with their lives.

"My name is Lucas Friar." The boy said. His mouth curved up into a smile as he ran is hands through his messy but sexy hair.

"Riley Matthews." I muttered nonchalantly. He handed me his schedule saying that he didn't know where his next class was and that I was the only one in the hall not staring at him or giving him weird looks so he thought to come to me for help. Little did he know I was doing the same thing but with my back turned and cellular device pointed in his direction.

We had most classes together. The only class that we didn't have together was art. I had art and he had physical fitness which was no longer a requirement for graduating but he didn't know that.

I walked him to our next class and it just so happened that the only open seat was next to me, oh great. I showed him how things worked in this class or more particularly English. Our teacher was more of the laid back type so we didn't really do much.

He was concentrating on this one particular short story as I was concentrating on him. His mouth would curl into a smile whenever something good happened and his eyebrows would bunch up together when something weird or uncomfortable was occurring.

He caught me staring a few times in which I would quickly look down at my book. He would laugh at me and then presume at wherever he left off. Then I would look up from my book and continue my studies, him.

A few times I actually tried to read and then I would catch him staring at me making my heart beat at irregular paces. My mind yelled at my heart for getting exited about a boy who I had only known for an hour. My heart would scream back at my head and continued to beat faster.

I was the bad girl, the one that no one got involved with. The girl who lost her parents as a young teen and had to take care of her younger brother. My brother, August, is only a year younger than me. My parents died a few years back from a plane crash. Me and my brother wanted to stay home so we did. Sometimes I wish that I was on that plane with them. I would be out of sight and out of mind to the rest of the world happily in an eternal sleep at the bottom of the ocean resting with my parents.