02: I know You Like This

A/N: !HOLA AMIGOS! I REALLY HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU LIKED MY LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY. I AM WRITING IN ADVANCE SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR GUYS'S REACTION WILL BE BUTI HOPE THAT IT IS GOOD. I HAVE A PLAN ON HOW I WANT CERTAIN THINGS DONE BUT I AM NOT SURE YET. ANYWAYS, ENJOY XOXO!

SONG CHOICE OF THIS CHAPTER: LETS MARVIN GAYE AND GET IT ON(AS REQUESTED BY ROWPEYMYER WHO IS LIKE THE BEST PERSON EVER AND DEALS WITH ME CONSTANTLY SENDING HER SCREENSHOTS OF ME WRITING AND ME NOT TELLING HER HOW THE REST OF THE CHAPTER GOES)

Riley

Weird looks were thrown at me constantly as I entered school late with the shiny new object known as Lucas. Girls stared and guys backed away from me knowing that I was capable of anything if I really wanted to anything. Maya, an old friend was especially giving me weird looks. When we were friends she always said that she would grab the first new guy and make out with him in front of everyone to "claim her property."

We grew apart after my parents unfortunate disaster. I pushed her away along with everyone else in my life. The only person that I still had was my brother, and well he lives with me so it is kind of hard to ignore him.

Lucas's hand softly brushed against mines and the skin touched immediately felt like fire. A fire that I desired and wanted more of. The rest of my body felt cold except for the slightest warmth that his hand provided.

We walked into our first period and took our seats. I wasn't use to having someone sitting next to me so I started to spread my books out until I realized that Lucas sat here too. "Sorry, I'm just not use to having someone to sit with me." I smiled at him while moving my pile of books out of the way.

I think that he caught on to the idea of no work. Today he turned his chair around to face me. His lips parted as he blew out carbon dioxide into our highly polluted air. I was biting the inside of my bottom lips when he placed a his hand over my hand.

My heart started once again and my blood was shooting through my system along with adrenaline. I put my lips together to prevent from saying anything that I would regret saying in the middle of English class with everyone starring at the idea of us. "I want to talk to you later at your apartment. You said that your brother isn't home so I think it would be a good idea for me to come over." He said so low that the only person that heard him was me. He took his hand off of mines and the cold air around us immediately clouded the warmth of my hand.

The staring eventually went away as class continued. There was nothing going on between us so they had no reason to stare, at least nothing yet.

~ ~ ~

We walked into my small apartment and went to my room. A place that no boy, besides my family, has ever been in before. He was my first.

"Nice room." He whispered looking around at all of the pictures in frames. The pictures of me and my parents smiling about whatever happy thing was going on that day. "Where are you parents?"

"They're dead." I said it so fast that I barely even understood what left my lips. His smile was gone and his eyes went soft. "See, this is what I don't want. I don't want you to pity me or feel bad for me or anything like that. I saw the look in your eyes. I don't want that."

He took a few steps to be closer to me. The smell if his breath once again clouded my mind. The intoxicating smell of him. The cologne he was wearing all came down on me at once. "I don't pity you, and I definitely do not want to after you said that you don't want to." He said softly. I took a step closer so that the gap between us would shorted.

"What do you want me to do?" Lucas begged to know. My body was turning into complete mush. The kind of mush that was too mushy for me. I wanted him to kiss me no matter how many parents or counselors would tell me to stop. My head started arguing with my heart again. My brain reasoning that we have only known him for a short time but my heart not giving a damn.