chapter 6

*Jaxon*

I woke up, everything about yesterday flooding back to my mind. I decided to sit up carefully, which still really hurt. I didn't think that anyone was up yet so I went to the kitchen and took my pain medication. It took me about 10 minutes from the pull out bed in the living room because I was in so much pain. After I took them I waited for them to kick in, which is when I finally decided to take in my surroundings.

I noticed someone passed out at the kitchen table, an empty glass of Whiskey sitting right beside them and their dad's phone in their hand. I jumped to conclusions naturally... despite my pain, and the stiffness that was still there in spite of the pain killers, I rushed to Luc's side and began shaking him vigorously. Luc woke up, much to my delight, he hadn't killed himself. I enveloped him into a hug. "Oh god, thank heavens you're alright." Luc hugged back, after a few seconds I realised he was sobbing into my shoulder.

After a while of Luc Sobbing into my jumper, I left him to cry quietly in the chair.... I had to, to clear up. No matter how much pain I was in I couldn't leave Luc's house like this.

Once the kitchen was clean I lifted Luc's face up and kissed away the tears, bringing a slight smile to his face. That's all that I could ask for... I know the circumstances. I hold out my hand for Luc to take, which thankfully he did. I lead him into the living room and lay him down on the couch.

I kiss him softly, and Lucas sensed where this was going. He pulled me back to make sure I was ok to do this... I nodded, leaning into him, slipping his shirt over his head, before sliding down the jeans and underwear which he was wearing the day before. Which I suppose is good because he should really change. I took off my Pyjama bottoms as quickly and as softly as possible, so that it didn't hurt, taking my underwear with it. Luc gently pulled my shirt off and over my head and threw it to the floor. His gaze couldn't settle on just one part of my body. His fingers trace the bruises on my body, not causing me pain, but turning me on instead. I lean down to kiss him.  

Things got very heated I took it slow so that it didn't hurt. It didn't matter anyway, the pleasure overrides the pain. Seeing Lucas' worry leave his face, made me so much happier. Everything was going well, no interruptions, just us two making love on the couch.

...But obviously the universe had planned out a different path for us...

There stood Nate, looking frail and as pale so much different to the last time that I saw him... and Luc's Dad, who coughed. Nate was smirking... I don't know why he just found out that I was cheating on him. But I hadn't moved... I was caught mid thrust. I didn't know what to do so I slowly left Luc lying there and scooted to the other end of the couch. Lucs dad left the room, probably feeling a little embarrassed to see his son enjoying another mans... well you know...

Nate sat down between us... I looked up... all of his hair had gone and he looked so ill. But that brightness of blue eyes was still there. I figured some form of cancer. As if he read my mind he stated "Leukaemia." I hugged him... it didn't matter that I was naked and still sporting a semi. I needed to hug him.

After that we sat and talked about how we all had slept together at one point and that it started with Luc and Nate... so I lost my virginity to a non virgin... well... I guess you could see that coming.

Then we spoke about Nate's Chemo and how it was his last session at the hospital yesterday and he gets his results soon. He asked what Luc was doing at the hospital, so we explained... and like he hadn't seen my bruises he gasped and traced them gently with his fingers.

Fucking hell these guys knew how to turn me on...