-18-

*Jaxon*

3 days had passed and not even a phone call from Luc to tell me what was going on. I just assumed that he felt ashamed and didn't want to be with me. All I had done was sit with Nate's mum and complain, she must have been sick of it by now.

After my latest bitch sesh (complaining session) with Nathan's mum, I got up, kissed her good bye and Lucas walked through the door. His Emerald eyes piercing through the redness that surrounds them. He had been crying, any idiot could see that. "I-I needed to get out of the house" he stuttered out. I opened my arms, instinctively letting him fall into them. I wanted to protect him, every bad thing I said about him just 10 minutes earlier melted away into nothing.

Once he had calmed down, we got to talking. Not about what was going on, even though I tried several times for him to get it off his chest. We talked about the good old days. Then I had a crazy idea and I knew that Luc wouldn't go for it but I had to try, I needed to satisfy that small glimmer of hope. I wanted him to leave his girlfriend for me, to get away from here, from everything, I needed a reason to get away from Peter, or he would hurt me again. But Lucas isnt like that now, he is straight. and that night was a fluke. Still I made the pitch. "L-leave her for me?" I stare down at my coffee. He stares at me blankly for what seems like forever. "She's pregnant, I c-cant, she said it's mine. I can't abandon my kid like that." I lowered my head, lower than I thought that it could go. I can't make him give up on his kid could I? No that would be absurd.

After a while I went home, but I obviously went home too early, Peter locked me out. after knocking for 20 minutes, maybe half an hour, he finally let me in. and shoved me to the bedroom where him and his new friend did unspeakable things to me until the late hours.