▶ Chapter #22: Date Night.

Chapter #22: Date Night.

A/N: I'm so ecited for the next chapter I can hardly contain it, but I must in order to properly write and edit it. I bid yall farewell. ♡♥♡. P.s. Next chapter is, how do you say; FREAKY-DEEK? Read A/N at end for more details.

Sethyna trudged smoothly past the apartment entrance and stomped his feet on the welcome mat twice, ridding dirt from his shoes and shrugging his black jacket off as a cold shiver ran down his spine, in all honesty gratefulness blanketed his paranoia by a inch considering horrendous grey cloud's outside were a reminder of a certain foul mooded german psychopath. A thought of maybe klause having super power's and is controlling the weather crosses his mind. No, Ever since klause had a talk with Mrs. Blu yesterday, the german man became slightly prissy.

Huffing agitated seth stared blankly at the interior design of the apartment complex.

"It's shabby, huh?" Hankz countered, closing the door behind himself effectively blocking the rain storm outside at the moment and eying his studio one bedroom apartment with pride. Shuffling groceries onto a small coffee table. Removing his shoes as he motions for seth to follow suit.

Hanging up there jackets, Sethyna disagreed with Hankz earlier question. "Nope...it's cozy. I like cozy by the way." He corrected, rubbing cold hands together as thunger played like low background music. "I just thought doctors would be a little... fancier, i guess? You know --nice big house or apartment with diplomas and trophies hanging on the walls. Stereo-typical rich people thing's."

Hankz nodded in complete understanding as he raised the heat for the young adult who trimmers like a wet puppy out in the cold. "I have a expensive coffee maker...with expensive coffee beans, is that lavish enough for ya?"

"Yeah," Sethyna snickered, rolling his eyes over to a old TV set. "Cheapskate."

Hankz voice hardened more than intended."Watch it, pretty boy." blue eyes became glacier sharp at cutting through Sethyna's confident streak he upheld all day. "Just kidding...steaks will be done in forty-five after i pop'em in the oven. Make yourself at home."

"O-okay?" Reluctance was obvious in his tone but nonetheless seth sat on the four seater couch that felt smaller than it revealed to be, Hankz humming to himself aiding in calming the younger males nerves while focusing on the walls replaying the events that took place before klause and jackov left for the rest of the afternoon.

Fifty minutes later they both were settled down at the coffee table which was removed from it's original spot to the center of the room as the dinner table prop.

Afterwards, Hankz engaged in slight awkward conversation with himself due to Sethyna's lack of words.

Messy head of loose curls tilted sideways, shifting from foot to foot with cold sweat dribbling down paling skin than normal.

"-bia..."

With confusion twisting his features, Hankz repeated his statement, now fully aware the young teen was occupied by mental problems. "Agora-pho-bia." he pronounced with ease, smiling at seth nonetheless. "Fear of crouded places or establishments that would make you feel confined, when we were grocery shopping-- hard not to notice you flinching." Sethyna agreed, understanding now why Hankz allowed him to stay in the comfort an safety of his bmw at the second store they visited due to the first not having Hankz favorite brand of fresh farm grown potatoes, amongst other veggies.

"I also noted you have a case of major social anxiety. There's some recommendation's for treatment ya'know." Hankz said, nonchalantly gazing into his eyes before Seth could try to restrict his emotion that were embedded upon paled skin.