♡BOOK DESCRIPTION♡

This is the books description obviously and does not exactly count as a chapter-- you don't have to read this if you so wish not to, obviously.

But if you do, thank you an I hope you express how you feel about it, if you want? I also will change the name of the book--more than likely.

START HERE:

"Why did you bite my ear?" His brow rose like I just asked the dumbest question.

"Hadn't expected that, of all questions. You're alot dumber than I anticipated," I'm dumb says the sexual harassing pycho. He leaned forward into my non-bit ear, "would you like me to do again? You make quite the expression." He breathed in my ear, the german accent thickly pronounced as the amount of oxygen I wasn't consuming took it's toll on my lungs.

How can purposely slurred english sound so--attractive?

I blush shaking my head, fumbling my arms around his chest while attempting not to cop-a-feel, the grey sweater did little in hiding his lean figure from one's view. I've officially become a perverse man in a matter of one day, as far as I can tell, since I was unconscious up till a few hours ago. Maybe they drugged me with something? "K-klause, wait I-i"

"Hm? Your face flushes beautifully, with such pale skin than normal, one would never believe you're french orientated." He mumbles in my neck.

"What did you say?" I tense weirdly as he chomps down on my ear. Releasing a forceful whimpered moan, I wanted to refuse his fücked up imagery-- to domination of me, but my nieve mind was among his control-- my submission was displayed to him against my will. Klause was taking his sadistic cruelty to a new level in addition he didn't dare hide his intentions on his dashingly rugged features.

He pinned me to my seat, mentally, his stormy steel grey eyes held multiple emotions-- amusement an warning yet it also capture me, so it left me with one question. Already being held captive- why was his eye's warning me? "Now, finish asking me, what you really wish to know." He said, licking his lips ever so slowly. The wicked smirk was back.

Little did I know, klause was already obtaining me. From the outside in.

#KlaSet♡☆ You guys & gals already know this ship is sailing. ♡♥♡

#Stelkov Stellino and Jackov.

#Xvol = X and Volney.

#Bennal = Ben and Nala.