▶ Chapter #19: I'll be good.

Chapter #19: I'll be good.

A/N: I love this song by the way. Alrighty, here's chapter nineteen, I honestly never thought I'd make it this far. Welp- here I am. OH! ♡ I have a surprise for all of you. It's been long awaited but guess what? I'm not gonna tell you, but read the A/N at the end. M'kay shnuckums?! Go on, skidaddle. ♥♡♥

°◇°Sethyna°◇°

I'd waken up thirty minutes ago, downed three Tylenol with a glass of water, showered, brushed my teeth and changed clothes before being led outside by X.

Outside in the cool air of the night, on my way to the car that X was basically dragging me to- I saw many people, kid's, teens, the adults and the elderly who seem quite chipper. X guided me to the passenger seat, slamming the door afterwards.

"Seat belt," x said, dryly. Sticking the key in the ignition an placing the car in drive. A nerve was above his brow as I hurried on with my safety belt, there was something on his mind an I was scared to ask, from what I'd overheard from the guards outside my door when I was still held captive at the hospital X was not someone to play with, and he seemed like klause just a tad bit, completely insane. Anything could set him off. He eye'd me from his spot. "What?"

I pick my nails avoiding eye contact, "Nothing, just wondering why're we leaving the townhouse?" My voice was low but I had no doubt he heard me, since we were surrounded by silence as he drove.

"We'll be returning back soon, I need to explain something to you firstly, though telling you wouldn't have much impact as experiencing it firsthand will." His gaze fell back towards the road as I studied the air bag sign. Turning a corner an heading straight another ten minutes and a barn came into view. "No worries you'll be back to Dr. Hankz in no time at all, just cooperate an nothing will happen. And stay quiet. "

That paranoid me enough on itself. Whatever's in that barn can stay, I don't wanna go near it. "I'll stay in the car and be quite." I whisper, fearing the barn with dim lights shadowing the evil looking branches and mid waist grass. Yes the outside terrifies me, but not as much as what X might plan on showing me inside. The dirt road was the only thing clear enough to walk on and I sure wouldn't dare take my chances in the high grass.

A click from my side of the car made me painfully aware that he unbuckled my seat belt an I wasn't going to get my way with this man. "No you will not. You cooperate, I will warn you ahead of time. I do not like to repeat myself more than necessary. I hope you understand." His eagle eyes seemed to puncture me silent, unable to do anything but an obedient nod followed by walking with the man beside me to a creepy barn thinking of the most horrendous things awaiting me.

Sliding the door aside he gestured me in, sliding it close once inside. "Walk straight and down the stairs then straight again." He said, shooing me in the direction he wished me to go. "Careful of the damb spots." I was starting to think his voice would never change from it's monotone.

Doing as directed, we ended up in some sort of dungeon, if I had to guess. It was spacious but eerie all the same. No matter a person's viewpoint. Unfortunately we continued down the path at what feels like my execution to whatever X decided I needed to see.

We stopped or more like he did, and I followed fearfully. X twisted something in his line of view against the wall. An opening sprouted out of nowhere and before we descend down the path of doom he silently turns to me halfway, "shhh. Not a word." X mumbles. "Do you understand?"