▶Chapter #4: New plan.

Chapter #4: New plan.

Oi there?! Guess what? I will be posting new books soon
So keep those eye's peeled for them. One will be called:

Tattooed promises!

I'd really appreciate it if you gave it a go!!! Anyway how are you liking this book so far?

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"Has the shipment arrived on time?" It better be, if that damn stellino thinks he can fûck with my sh!t then he's sorely under the wrong impression .

"Ja, sir all contents within both have been accounted for."

"Good. Have volney set up a meeting with hace and get this over with, take them to the storage make sure no withdrawals happen." I hung up before another word could be uttered out his mouth.

"Get some men to clean up the mess in the basement. If trouble comes up inform nala an ben," Klaus gazed down towards the pathetic waste of a man who had no business lying to him in nothing less than disgust. As thier eyes met he shrunk down further grunting in pain.

Both men knew klaus blumenthal adulersflügel was a man who often awoken fear in the people once recognition sunk in an he'd called you out. If he'd gone personally to visit someone or a debtor who owed him- it was considered importantly unavoidable which always tended to ensure a bloodbath would be imminent. Most knew that if he were at your door angry, you're doom but if he was silently infuriated then it was promised that you'd be begging for death with tears and all. If it came to that predicament that meant you'd been told, threatened and beatin'. Now it was time for the final punishment.

You'd be killed, your things seized, and you're body thrown into a river or buried, hopefully all while you'd gone to the other world. An unlucky some could only hope they were dead an no longer in this world way before klaus got ahold of them.

To put simply all depts must be paid in full. No matter what.

So it's basically understandable why he was standing yet again in front of wilson a few days later. The man flinched on behalf of him in his dirtier than before living room like a terrified beast whose just risen for it's daily feast. The sight didn't stop his frozen silver spears from clawing at him from head to toe. It was physically painful yet he nor his goons laid a finger on the older man yet as he sat on the cracked wooding flooring next to a man terrified in place who banked the money an cleaned it for him and his companion knowingly where it came from, wilson tensed waiting for his ending verdict to come. He'd really thought he could get away Scot-free with those worthless wounds he gotten only seventy-three hours ago.

Admittedly, klaus had to admire how easy it was for wilson an hace whom not only tried but actually succeeded in pulling one over on him. That he hadn't seen coming. Hace really does know how to use the head that's on his shoulders, instead of below his waist. To think his middle-class rank subordinate an his debtor working together to screw him over in his busiest moment since he and jackov took over the throne. Was completely laughable, so that's what he did with a low chuckle, giving props to whomever established the ideals to the plan.

Clever but not clever enough. "Where's the cash an product, willie." He got down to eye level an yet was still just as menacing as if he were still standing at full 6' feet to the shorter slouching man who's foot still throb from the unmarked bullet still lingering there just bandaged over. He couldn't exactly go to a hospital with a bullet in the foot, would raise to many questions from the police especially when klaus knew the chief. So that was out of the question.