▶ Chapter #21: Understanding.

Chapter #21: Understanding.

A/N: Thank you to everyone for the votes and comment's. Much appreciated. 💙

{But you're loosing your words were speaking in bodies avoiding me and talkin 'bout you. But you're loosing your turn i guess i'll never learn cause i stay another hour or two. We get back to my house your arms, my mouth.} ~ I know later I'm gonna wish i used this for Sethyna and Hankz. Oops did i just give a hint away? Shucks silly me. 👅

Morning came and peeked through navy curtain's as Sethyna slept in complete bliss on satin sheets beside Klause wide awake figure, sleep tormented him relentlessly but he would awake after ten minutes-- trying beyond that was futile. At least one of them were able to be captured by the sandman.

From the looks of it, today would be a slow day - all the loud-mouths and families would be gone back to their own destinations in the world.

Everyone else who remained would be groggily awakened by Mrs. Blu soon if not already, for breakfast an chit-chat. In no way did klause have the energy to face his eccentric mother who would question the tired bags underneath his cold grey eyes after last night encounters with promising Jackov he could be --an without doubt will be as bïtchy as the man desired if only he'd wait until noon time tomorrow.

Klause knew their father might've dropped the bomb on jackov while imprisoned in his own office-- just to add fuel to the fire of a pissed off brother who wasn't made aware concerning details about a certain contract that tied the Blumenthal's family with the Sauveterre's family which consisted of the marriage between Klause & Sethyna Adulersflugël to be wedded as soon as Sethyna came of age and effectively tied their families and businesses together. The German and The French Mob As One.

Klause combed finger's through his jet-black midnight hair. Jackov will flip tables once he finds out Sethyna is The only son and rightful heir to Boylen Sauveterre's French Crime Organization throne. Adding to Sethyna mother Alonsa, who's an actual queen and owns her own land, island, etcetera, etcetera. Yup, jackov would flip an break almost ever table in sight therefore using it to start a bonfire with klause as the main dish.

Luckily though upon jackov seeing Sethyna's rigidly upset figure last night he agreed to settle things at a later time, only so his darling Thyna could sleep peacefully according to himself. Klause let the annoying nic-name go with a curt nod even though he was on the verge of knocking his brother out, again.

Klause saw the edge's of Sethyna's eyes twitch and knew he was awake to some extent, the black t-shirt was risen up from where he tossed and turned during his slumber. "Mm-kashie?..." murmured the curly brown haired boy who stretched an yawned before turning on his back with forearms buried underneath the pillow, head slanted so it was facing klause.

A warm hand fondles his lower abdomen gently opening his eyes sleep still tugging at his subconscious while caramel eyes roam the room; more awake than a second ago before landing on the cleanly dressed man beside himself. "G'morning." Sethyna whispers, the quiet hum of the a/c in the background as birds chirping outside flew by chasing each other happily.

Planting a strong sweater covered arm aside Seth's head; Klause leaned down, remaining hand still gently tracing circles around pale bellybutton skin an sliding lower, he didn't mean for his accent to become so thick but his throat felt parched at the sight of a half-naked defenseless Sethyna portrayed in flimsy loose boxers an a extra-large black T-shirt. "Rise and shine." Klause breathed, as Sethyna fell back into his dreamless slumber.