Chapter 13

Comments always motivate me to update, so thank you to those who do<3

P.o.v Patrick

Dammit Pete, why'd you have to say something? I was going to get him the drink- there was no issues! Ian smirks dangerously at Pete, "Oh Peter, you'll have to start learning soon." He sighs, slowly shaking his head, that smirk still plastered on his face.

"You can't just bring us into this situation and expect us to do everything you want." Pete growls. "Pete just shut up." I whisper desperately, keeping my eyes fixed on the table.

"No my dear Patrick, Pete's defiance amuses me." Ian replies, a sinister tone to his voice that makes me shutter.

Ian stands up with such a force that his chair is propelled backwards. He marches angrily over to me and I flinch as he throws his arm around my neck from behind, caressing my cheek with his free hand. I pull at his muscular arm, beginning to get dizzy from the lack of oxygen. "See this? See my little Patrick? He learned quickly. He broke easily. HE is smart." Ian snarls as Pete and Andy watch helplessly, both now standing, wanting to do something to help.

"And just you wait, Pete... Just you wait until tonight. It is not you who will endure the physical pain of punishment, and the guilt will destroy your conscience. " Ian explains, leaning his head down to meet mine and suddenly licking a stripe up the right side of my cheek. I scrunch my nose in disgust before he lets go and marches away furiously.

Pete and Andy rush over to me as I quickly scrub my cheek with a napkin. Pete reaches out to put his hand on my shoulder but I swat him away, "Fuck, Pete! Why can't you just keep your mouth shut?!" I yell, holding back tears yet again. "I'm so sorry, Patrick. I'm so sorry...." Pete says, hugging me tightly

I can't help but hug back. I can't stay mad at him in this situation- Ian probably wants us to turn on each other. But I won't let that happen, no matter how scared and angry I am.