Chapter 11

Please leave any kind of feedback- Just about anything lol. I wouldn't care if you flat out said that it sucks lmao, really, any criticism works!

P.o.v Patrick

I want to go home. I want to be in Elisa's arms. I want to see my fans, meet every single one of them. I want to perform, to do the thing I love. I want a lot of things that I am never going to get.

I glance over at Pete through my still blurry, watery eyes, and he is looking back. As if he reads my mind, he swings his legs over the bed at the same time I do, and we move as far as the chains allow. We aren't able to get too close, but I sit down, back to back and lean against him.

My leg is uncomfortable, the chain keeping its firm grip as I lean my head back on Pete's shoulder. But I don't care. Andy joins us, putting his back against ours, and I can feel his body trembling against mine. "Do what he says." I whisper, my voice quivering. "What?! Are you crazy?" Pete whisper-yells back.

Tears spring to my eyes quickly, but I hold them back, "No, I'm not. I just don't want what happened to me to happen to you guys." I reply. "I'm sorry, Patrick. I want him to suffer, to pay for what he did." Pete whispers so faint I almost don't hear him, his voice cracking.

"We should try getting sleep.... We don't know what tomorrow will be like." I add after a moment of silence, and we all get comfortable against each other, Pete and Andy's warmth making me feel safe for now.

Pathetic update but oh well lmao<3