Jason smoak

Previously on Olicity: Unstoppable;

"Jason. Oh my God. What are you doing here?"
He wakes up and fakes a smile. "Hey sis!"

««---------------------------------------------------»»
Felicity's POV.

"Licity, I'm sorry, I didn't have any where else to go." Jason tells me. I don't know what to say or how I feel. I'm just lost for words. I'm so angry. But I missed him so much. He can't just show up on my couch after not seeing me in years!
"Jason. I don't know what to say. I haven't seen you in years! You can't just let yourself into my apartment and expect everything to be normal between us!" I start to raise my voice at him. He looks down, disappointment on his face. "Licity, it's Emily... she's.. she's gon.." I interrupt him before he can finish the sentence. It all makes since now. "I know...I saw it happen...I was there Jay, and I didn't even know it was her until it already happened. We never even got to say goodbye. It was so.." I choke on my tears and my voice cracks. Jason stands and hugs me. I don't even remember the last time he hugged me. "Shhhh. You still have me." His words make me cry more. "...and me." A distant voice says, cutting awkwardly in the conversation. Jason and I both stop hugging and turn our heads, noticing Oliver standing at the entrance of my living room. Crap. I forgot he was here. I walk to him. "Oliver. I'm sorry. I forgot you were here. It's just jas.." He cuts me off before I finish. "Don't worry about it, babe. I would have done the same thing if I were in your situation." Woah. Never heard him call me 'babe' before. It's kinda hot. "Babe?" I ask and raise my eyebrows at him and smile. "Isn't that what couples call each other?" He says and smiles back, making me blush slightly.
"Woah woah woah. You guys are a couple?" Jason says, pointing back and forth to the two of us.
"Yeah. Jason, this is my boyfriend, Oliver." I can see a smirk appear on Oliver's face when I say the word 'boyfriend. "Oliver, this is my brother, Jason." Oliver reaches his hand out for Jason to shake and he does. Jason stares at Oliver with a skeptical look.
"Is there a problem?" Oliver asks him. Oh boy.
Jason doesn't answer immediately. But shoots Oliver a glare. He finally speaks. "No. No problem at all." He says.
He then directs the conversation my way.
"Felicity? How many boyfriends have you had while I was away?"
Oliver looks to me and crosses his arms. This is way too much pressure. I stutter when I respond.
"I..uh...well. you know, i... why does it even matter? I'm with Oliver now, Jason and if you don't like it your gonna have to deal with it whether you like him or not. I love Oliver and that's all that matters. The past is in the past."
Oliver smiles to me and I smile back. Phew. Thank God I didn't answer. That could have gotten ugly.
Jason starts to speak. "I...I'm happy for you, Licity, I am happy as long as you are... and as for you... " He looks at Oliver and puffs out his chest like he's all macho, even though he looks like a twig next to Oliver. "If you hurt her, you should not expect to ever see a sunny day again."
Oliver gives Jason a slight smile and raises his eyebrows. "You don't have to worry bout that, trust me, I will never let anything happen to her."
He says, making me all warm inside. "Good. "
I speak, happy that everything is finally cleared up. "So, now that that's over with, you guys wanna go grab lunch?"
"Sure." Oliver responds.
"I'm down." Jason adds.
««~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~»»
We go outside and as Oliver and I approach his car, Jason gasps.
"No freakin way. You do not own that!" He yells in Oliver's direction. Oliver's car is a bright red Lamborghini. I guess I forgot how nice it was because I'm so used to seeing it at the company and his house and everything.

Oliver shrugs his shoulders and speaks with a chuckle. "I do, and it was so worth the 2 million dollars I paid for it." Jason's eyes bulge out of his head and his mouth drops open. "2...2 million?" He asks, completely bewildered. "Jason, have you ever heard of Queen consolidated?"
"Of course! It's only the biggest c.." Jason stops and once again looks like he has seen a ghost. "No. Way. No. YOU'RE OLIVER QUEEN!" His expressions are priceless. Oliver and I laugh and Oliver speaks. "The one and only." He says. "I have written SO many reports about you! You're a billionaire. You DIED. YOU came back to life. You used to be a rich playboy who didn't give a Crap about life, then spent five years on an island and came back smarter, stronger, a completely changed guy! I can't even believe I'm talking to you right now. This is crazy......OLIVER QUEEN IS DATING MY SISTER. HOLY CRAP." Jason can hardly get out his words, he is talking so fast. This is completely hilarious. He slows down and laughs at himself and Oliver in disbelief. "Sorry, man. I just, gaah, Just..wow..specimen!" He gestures to Oliver at his last word.
Didn't know Jason was such a fan of a Oliver, at least I don't have to worry about them not getting along anymore.

I decide to cut into their conversation. Maybe he would like to know that I actually work at QUEEN consolidated. "Hahahah, Jason, while you were away, I became president of the IT department at QC. That's how I met Oliver... I guess I never got the chance to tell ya." I tell Jason. His face is so genuinely happy. "Licity, I'm so proud of you! I can't believe I missed all of this. I'm so sorry." He looks down.
"Hey, don't worry about it, your here now, and that's all that matters. Now let's go get some big belly burger!"
I add before climbing into the car. "I'll meet you guys there." Jason says and Oliver gets in the driver's side as we part ways with Jason.
««~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~»»
"I like him. He reminds me of you a lot." Oliver glances my way while driving. His words make me happy. "Good. I'm glad... I still can't even comprehend that he is actually here. It's just crazy... I never thought I would see him again." I respond to him, my words without energy.
"Well, Fel, life is full of surprises. If anyone knows that, it's me." I look to him and smile. "Your right. And.. Fel? Whatsup with all of these new Nick names?" I giggle. He's so cute. "Just testing 'em out, seeing which ones I like best. Plus, your brother calls you 'licity', it would only make since if I called you 'Fel'." I love it.
"Truuue. It's perfect." I tell him.
We pull up to Big Belly and get out soon enough, followed by Jason.

I love this place. It reminds me of my date with Oliver that one time. It was one of the best days of my life; The day I learned that people can be happy, no matter what they've been through.

We walk inside and take a seat in a booth. Me, next to Oliver, and Jason, across from us.
We make small conversation as we wait for a waiter/waitress. Soon enough, along a comes a waitress.
Not just any waitress. The waitress. The one Oliver and I had on our date. This is just wonderful. Of all people.
Oliver and I both share annoyed glances as we notice her. Hopefully she doesn't remem.. "Welcome to Big Belly Burg.. heyyy, you two are that engaged couple I had, the day of the terrorist threat. Hope the wedding planning is going well, or did you guys break it off?" Gesturing to my bare ring finger. See sets down a basket of fries on the table.
"Oh, I'm just getting the ring resized, we want it to fit perfectly, for the big day." Oliver cleverly adds in, playing the part rather well. The waitress's smile turns into a straight line. "Right.." She adds aggravation at the edge of her words.
I shoot her a glare and smile. Before anyone says anything else, a voice interrupts our conversation.
"What? You guys are getting married?" Jason asks Oliver and I, a small bit of hurt in his voice.
Great.
I look to Oliver with wide eyes and he let's out a nervous laugh.
"Well, looks like the wedding planning isn't going as well as you thought... what is he, your brother or something?...yikes."
The waitress rudely comments.
I'm pretty sure that fire is going to shoot out of my ears if she says one more thing. I'm done!
"You know what?! Why don't you go find some other boyfriend to steal! I came here to eat lunch, not to be lectured on how to live my life!" My voice grows louder as my words come to a stop. I collect myself and glance at Oliver, who has sunk into his chair and lowered his face, looking a little scared.
The waitress leaves with a huff.
Now, I have to explain everything to Jason, but meanwhile I am mentally patting myself on the back for not only standing up for myself, but also, succefully scaring the green arrow.😎

I look to Jason who is shoving fries in his face. "Jason.. we aren't engaged." I tell him. "Okay, Licity, don't gotta tell me twice.." He says with a mouthful of fries, fear in his voice.
"..but can i ask you something?"
"Yeah. Go for it." I respond to his question.
"Did you eat all the ketchup, cuz there isn't any over here, and your face has been as red as a tomato for quite some time now."
I give him a serious face and notice Oliver signaling Jason to stop by drawing a line on his neck with his finger. I Crack a smile.
These are the times I'm probably gonna remember for the rest of my life, but I think we all know that they don't last forever.
Time goes on, but life's beautiful moments only last for so long.