Chapter 30: Mel's 18th Birthday

Melody's P.O.V:

'Knock knock knock.' I groan. Who dares to wake me on my birthday?! If it's John saying he is going to golf now, he may lose his head. I look at my clock. 5am. I don't have to get up for another hour.

"Go away. I'm sleeping." I mumble loud enough for the person outside my door to hear. I hear the door open and close. "I said I'm SLEEPING." I mumble again.

"Too bad. You did this on my birthday, I'm doing it on yours." I sit up hearing Logan's voice and look around sleepily. "Happy birthday babe."

"Thank you Mr Rabbit." I said to the Rabbit that sounded like Logan. Mr Rabbit chuckled. "Wh-" -I yawn- "why do you sound like Logan?"

"Cause I am silly." He messes my hair. My eyes close cause they were heavy.

"No, you're Mr Rabbit, best friend of Gracie my cat. You have been in my dreams multiple times. You should know, you were there." I lay back down and fall back asleep instantly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My alarm went off at the usual time it goes off. I rub my eyes and hit the off button. "Morning Sleeping Beauty." I roll over and look at Logan.

"Morning. One question: How long have you been here?" I peck his lips.

"An hour. You were half asleep when I came in though, you thought I was Mr Rabbit." Logan broke out into a fit of laughter. I blush and get out of bed.

"I have a over-active imagination." I say before going into the bathroom. I have a shower and wash my hair before changing into my uniform and pulling my hair into a high ponytail. 18 today. Wow, I can't believe it myself. I go back to my room and put on a little makeup. Logan watches me while I do so. Once I'm done he comes over to my dresser and takes my necklace and puts it on me, as with the charm bracelet he gave me. He always wears the woven bracelet I gave him.

"Hey. Because you probably don't remember me telling you when I was Mr Rabbit, I'll tell you again. Happy birthday babe." He kisses my cheek.

"Is that all I get? Just a kiss on the cheek?" I smirk.

"Hmmm... what else would you want?" He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and get on my tippy toes, on one foot at least, and kiss him. My left foot was in a moon boot and I only have to be in it for one more week! Logan's phone starts ringing but he doesn't pull away.

"You should get that." I mumble as I pull away. He sighs and answers it.

"This better be important Los, I'm a bit busy at the moment." Logan winks at me and I blush. "What?! No I wasn't! Anyway, why did you call?" It was silent for a moment. "Ok, I'll be there in a few." He hangs up the phone. "I got to go, I'm needed at the studio. Love you."

"Love you too."

"I'll pick you up after school." He leaves and I go to get some breakfast. As usual, Sammy, Lily and Bree were waiting for me.

"Happy birthday!" Bree launches herself out of the car, not even bothering to open up the door. She runs to me and almost knocks me over.

"Someone is excited." I laugh at her.

"Let me take your bag and books." She rips them out of my grip. I shake my head and walk to the car. Lily held open the door for me. I just laugh at them.