Chapter 10: The Date

Logan was coming in 15 minutes. I am all ready and waiting. I don't know where he is taking me, so I just wore a pretty long top, some black leggings and my aqua converse. I had put on a little makeup, and my mum did my hair all nice in a curly ponytail. The joy of having an ex-hairdresser as a mum. It was quiet around here since Ella was on camp and mum was shopping. While I wait I turn on The Simpsons. When it's finished, I hear a knock at the door, so I get up and practically run to the door. When I open the door Logan's face lights up. He's dressed in a nice pair of jeans, a button-up top and a pair of chucks, holding a single red rose.

"Hey," he says handing me the rose.

"Hi." I take the rose, put it in a vase and we leave. Logan holds open the door to his car for me. "Where are we going?" I ask after he backs out of my driveway and goes to the gate at the end of our short street.

"It's a surprise." Logan smiles, and I start to think of options for our date. I came up with nothing though. When the car finally stops, I get out and find that we are at the top of a hill and a picnic was set out. I walk over to where it is set out and look at the view, you could almost see the majority of L.A. It was beautiful. After we ate, Logan and I lay on the blanket and looked at the stars.

"Isn't the sky pretty tonight?" I say.

"It's ok I guess. I can't say it is with you around." I feel Logan's eyes on me. Did he just call me pretty? Did THE Logan Philip Henderson call me pretty? I look into his big brown eyes and smile at him. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Text Convo

Sammy: Hey! You are gonna have to get up early tomorrow. We are working!!! :D xxx

Melody: Damn. But I wanted to stay out late tonight. I'm on a date with Logan. Gtg Sammy. xxx

Sammy: Really?! Why wasn't I informed? Don't stay out too late! :P

Logan stands up and presses play on his portable dock. I giggle when 'Invisible' started. Logan holds out his hand. "Dance with me?" I take his hand, and he pulls me up, placing his hands on my waist. We dance for a short while until Logan slowly moved his head closer to mine. My heart leaps out of my chest when our lips touch. I wrapped my a tightly around his neck and pulled him closer to me since he is about six inches taller than me. We break apart, and I lay my head on his chest.

"Wow." That was all I could say. Logan chuckles. "We better get going. Turns out I'm working tomorrow." I sigh. Logan and I pack up the picnic supplies and chuck them in the boot of his car.

"Have I ever told you that you have a cute accent?" Logan says as we get into his car. I giggle.

"I'm the one with the accent? Please." Never have I considered myself to have an accent.

"Yeah, you are." For the rest of the ride, we made small talk. When we arrived at my place, Logan took my hand and walked me to the door.

"I would invite you in, but I don't think that John would approve at this time of night."

"John?" Logan had a puzzled look on his face.

"Oh, he is my stepdad," I said. "I had a great time tonight."

"Me too. I guess I will be seeing you later." Logan was about to turn around when I grab his hand and wrap my arm around him.

"Good night." I release him and watch him drive a few houses down the street before walking inside.

--------------------

A/N: I am very sorry that it is short and for some reason I really enjoyed writing this chapter. Hehe, please vote, comment and follow.

~Melody~

A note from Bree: All I can say for this chapter is that it is so CUTE!! They are like, so adorbs! Awww!!! I'm on sugar high. Gotta wear it off. BYE!!!!!