Chapter 5: Logan's Crush

Sammy's P.O.V:

"What do you mean you like my new friend?" I ask Logan as we arrive at the boys' table.

"I don't know, our eyes met, and something clicked. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since." He sighs. "Wait! New friend? What do you mean?" He pokes me. Carlos and I look in Melody's direction. She was on her phone, texting I guess. Logan just about jumps out of his seat. "What is she doing here? You didn't bring her here for me did you?" He starts to fire questions at me.

"No sorry, she is mine." I playfully punch his arm. "I didn't know you were crushing on her till Carlos text me during the break halfway through the concert. But she is so amazing! She has to be the nicest girl I have ever met. She didn't even know I was Carlos' girlfriend till I told her. She and I have heaps in common. She even goes to my school! We are in the same year but different blocks." I start telling the guys about how Melody moved from New Zealand and how we have heaps in common, but James cuts me off.

"Well, maybe Logan should go find some of this out for himself. You also didn't tell us her name." He rolls his eyes at me.

"Oh. It's Melody," I said and stole the candy James was about to eat and ate it. The joy of having BTR as besties.

"Melody..." Logan whispers as he got up from his chair and walked over to her.

"Good luck bro!" Kendall yells. "Well now that the sad face has gone, let's party!"

James and Kendall go over to the dance floor. Carlos turns me around and kisses me on the lips. "Let's party indeed," He said as he pulls me to the dance floor.

--------------------

A/N: I don't really have much to say, just don't forget to vote and comment! (You can thank @banana girl88 for the update)

~ Melody ~