Chapter 4: After Party

"What! Are you serious?" I ask as she pulls me along to the back of the building.

"Yes. Now hurry up!" She giggles and speeds up. We reach a door with a crowd of girls screaming behind velvet rope. "Bob! Bob!" She yells the mans name and a giant, scary looking body guard comes out. He was huge with the world's largest muscles, but his face had a kind look on it when he saw Sammy, all scariness gone.

"Enjoyed the concert?" He asks, brushing his hand through his black hair.

"Yes! It was the best concert ever!" She squeals. "Any chance my friend and I could get an escort in please, Bob? I don't think we could get through in this crowd."

"Of course. Just show me your passes." We hold up our tickets.

"You will be seeing a lot more of her. She is so so so sweet, she didn't even know I was Carlos' girlfriend!" Sammy said as she wraps her arm around my waist.

"She's a keeper," said Bob. "What's your name?" He asks me.

"Melody," I say shyly.

"Well I hope to get to know you better Melody," - he winks at me - "OK EVERYONE! STAND ASIDE FOR THESE TWO LADIES. I HAVE A TASER AND THE AUTHORITY TO USE IT!" All the girls make an opening for Bob and us to come through. Almost everyone glares at us, and invisible daggers come our way. He opens the door that leads to a pitch-black hallway. The door closes, and Bob flicks on the light switch. "Do you know the way, Sammy?" He asks, turning to her.

"Yup. Thanks so much, Bob." She gives him a pat on the shoulder and then pulls me down the hall.

"Have fun girls."

"Thanks." Sammy and I say in synchronization. We reach the end of the hall and open the door to a flashing room with a mini stage, bar, tables and dance floor. The black walls had light patterns scattered everywhere across them. From my guess, almost everyone who worked on the concert was here, except BTR. Sammy quickly stole me, we danced, we talked, we laughed. It was the most fun I had in ages. 

We are now sitting at one of the many tables together, only an hour into the party. I pull out my phone. 11 pm. Sammy pulls out her phone as well. Several missed calls and texts come up when she presses the button. "Oops! Crap! I forgot that I was supposed to find Carlos and the guys! He is worried sick! I better call him." She picks up her phone and walks into the back room. I could still see her as she calls him. I watch her from the corner of my eye and pick at the breadsticks on the table. Sammy was on her phone for about five minutes. She hangs up and comes skipping back over to the table, the biggest smile on her face. "Someone looks happy," I comment.

"I won't be the only one. Carlos is coming over to us. Do you think you can keep yourself together?" She lightly punches me. I nod and take some deep breaths, humouring Sammy. She rolls her eyes and Carlos comes through the crowd of people.

"So this is the wonderful girl you have been telling me about?" I try to keep my head clear, Carlos Pena from BTR is standing in front of me!

"Yup. This is Melody. She is AWESOME!" She said as she gives her boyfriend a hug.

"Hi," I said shyly and blush at her compliment.

"Any chance I could steal Sammy for a bit Melody? I will return her I promise." I can't believe I am having a normal conversation with Carlos! As if we were good friends.

"Go ahead," I said smiling at him.

"Thanks. We won't be long."

"Take as long as you want." He drags her off over to where I notice the rest of BTR were sitting, comforting Logan.

--------------------

A/N: The next chapter won't be in Melody's point of view, just warning you, but the chapter after that will be. Please comment on what you think of this story so far. Also when @bananagirl88 reads this, I know you are gonna be like 'BOB!' hehe.

~ Melody ~

UPDATED A/N 2022: LOL look at that author's note above, trying so hard to pretend that the character with the same name as me isn't me... when it actually is. Excuse me while I go DIE.

Also @bananagirl88, is now @thegirlwhoswriting. HELLO BREE! I AM EDITING AND ADDING NEW NOTES TO THIS MASTERPIECE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE THIS! LOVE YOU!