Chapter 3: The Concert

"Elevate a little higher!" Logan, Kendall, James and Carlos walk out onto the stage and Sammy grabs my hand and pulls me out of my seat. We're right by the stage. Thank you V.I.P tickets! They sang, and I think Sammy and I both slightly died inside when Carlos came over. They perform all of my favourite songs, Till I Forget About You, Paralyzed, Oh Yeah... I think I might have been getting slightly excited and started to imagine things, but I swear Logan kept looking at me. 

When the halftime break came though, Sammy sat in her seat and said 'Logan kept looking at you', and I squealed. Then she went on her phone. At one point her eyes widened as she looked at me, the world's biggest smile spreading across her face. I just looked at her strangely and smiled back. 

After the break had finished, the concert continued, and Logan continued to look at me. Not my direction, directly at me. He even came over and sang to me. The concert is finished, and Sammy and I are still here talking in our seats. "Do you really not know who I am?" She asks. I was used to her weird questions now, but this didn't make any sense.

"All I know is that I met you tonight, we have heaps in common and that I have never seen you before today." I laugh with her.

"Well, you have proven that you don't just wanna be my friend just to get famous."

"What?" Now I'm confused.

"I didn't get my tickets from a friend. Carlos gave them to me. Because I'm his girlfriend," she says in a very serious tone.

"For real?" Wow, is she joking? She pulls out her iPhone and presses the button. A photo of her with Carlos kissing her cheek came up on her lock screen.

"For real." She smiles. " You're not gonna hate me now right? Because everyone at school does."

"Wow. Why would I hate you?" I give her a hug. I feel her arms tighten around me.

"Ok. You have to be the nicest person I have met." She grabs my hand and tows me out the door. She stops suddenly and goes into her handbag. She hunts through all her stuff and pulls out two tags on strings. "Put this on," she commands. "How do you feel like going to a party?" I look at the tag, and it said 'All access'.

--------------------

A/N: Just saying yet again that Sammy is not Samantha Droke (Carlos's ex). I also have no idea why I didn't use Alexa Vega, but she would have easily been recognized as a celebrity. Sammy isn't much of a celebrity... yet. Hehe, don't forget to vote comment and follow!

~ Melody ~

UPDATED A/N 2022: Can we just talk about the BTR reunion for a moment and cry about the fact that I still haven't seen them live? Silly old New Zealand.