Chapter 10

The next few days passed by quickly, I got new clothes that I really like from some of the Aphrodite girls who have been obsessing over Percy. Although Percy didn't like most of the 'revealing' clothing they brought for me. 

It was extremely annoying when he made me go back inside the cabin to change my shorts because apparantly my 'ass was hanging out like a prostitutes'. it was really annoying and most of the time I didn't even listen to him but half way through the day's Greek lessons and sword fighting lessons he glared at me until I went and changed.

At the moment I was arguing with him about leaving camp. You're allowed to leave during the winter and school seasons, after all this was a summer camp.

"Percy I need to find him!" I yelled, for about the hundredth time today. We were in sword fighting class and I was dueling him. 

"It's too dangerous!" He yelled back, he lunged and attempted to slash me, I sidestepped his attack and our swords clashed.

"I can handle myself," I argued. I aimed for his stomach and he brought his sword down to meet mine.

"I don't want you to go alone," He grunted and jabbed at me but I swung my sword down on his and he pulled back.

"I have to go alone! Don't you get it I need closure, I can't have you there Percy I'm sorry but you weren't apart of that life and I prefer to keep you out of it." His hard determined face softened a little and I thought that maybe he would let me. 

He stepped forward, hooked his sword on the hilt of mine, swung it around in an arc, my sword clattered to the floor several feet away. He kicked my legs out from under me and took a menacing step toward me, I was on the floor.

"You will not leave this camp. It's too dangerous for you. Do you understand? I swear to the Gods you will regret it if you try to leave." He growled, and all I could do was nod, I couldn't use my voice for fear I would cry. I got up and ran out of the ring  pushing past the gawking campers that had gathered around the ring.

I ran into the woods and couldn't stop running. How dare Percy try and control my life, I needed to see Sammy, the ach for him was becoming unbearable. I needed to talk to him, to see how he is, to vent my feelings to him. He was my brother before Percy, we may not have been related but the brother sister bond isn't just biological. 

I was grateful for Percy and all, but he just didn't understand the things I was going through, it's just the fact that he grew up with a mom, and now he knows his dad, I will never have that. I refuse to even look at my mother and I still feel resentment toward my father. 

I was in deep thought while walking briskly through the forest I didn't see Adam right in front of me until I collided with him.

"Oh gods i'm sorry, I really need to start watching where I was going."I stuttered.

"Of course baby, you can run into me anytime you want, day or night." He winked.

"Dirty, dirty, dirty mind!" I choked out.

"Hey what are you doing out here," he said softly noticing my tearstreaked face. He came closer and wiped away a stray tear with his thumb.

"Um it's fine, it's nothing." I said.

"Something is wrong, come on Evelyn just tell me." He insisted so I told him. I told him how Percy didn't want me to see Sammy, I emphasized the fact that Sammy was like a brother to me and that I needed closure because I couldn't just forget about my family.

"Hey we'll figure something out."He said tenderly.

"No, I can't involve you in my drama," 

"I'm already in your drama sweetheart, whethere you want me there or not." He chuckled and he leaned forward, my heart sped up, was I ready for this? But he completly passed my lips and kissed my cheek, capturing a tear that had slid it's way down during my venting session with him. 

"I kind of do want you here, i'm really thankful you're here Adam, I couldn't ask for anything else. But I really need to get out of here. I love Percy and all but he can't control me."

"I get it, you need to find Sam, but how are you going to protect yourself out there, you're inexperienced, you know nothing about magic and frankly, you're kind of a little weak girl." He said with a sly smile, I would be offended if he weren't so hot and I didn't know he was joking.

"What are you trying to say Adam?" I said with an equally joking manner.

"Nothing, nothing, I'm just saying you need someone handsome, and experienced with you." He laughed, I finally understood what he was hinting at.

"Ohhhhh, you mean I should take that guy from the Hermes cabin, ya he's cute," I was trying to say that with a straight face, to trick him into thinking I was actually that ignorant, but of course I burst into laughter. We both knew he was talking about himself.

"I'm probably gonna regret this, but you know what, I'm gonna take you on as my partner in crime." I said with a smile. 

"That sounds really nice 'partner'," he chuckled. Then he leaned down and kissed me on the mouth. A real kiss that travelled all the way to my toes. He pulled out of the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Ya, that sounds real nice," he whispered and we both grinned at eachother. 

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yo just felt like updating! tell me what you think, comment vote and all that jazz, love you guys!