Chapter 8

Hello chickies!!! update time. sorry for the lag but school and whatnot, thank you so much for the 221 reads, i know its not much but its much appreciated. If its not too much trouble, why not throw in a few votes while your at it. well enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Evelyn's POV* 

We trudged from the dining area back to our cabins. It had been a long, long, day, I couldn't wait for sleep. 

"Percy??"I nudged the barely awake teenager, he seemed to need sleep as much as I did because he was leaning on me.

"fmmmff" he mumbled.

"Percy!" I shouted, his weight was beginning to drag me down. 

"What! What! I'm awake! What's wrong?!" I rolled my eyes at him as I stretched my sore arms from practically carrying him.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I asked him.

"In the cabin..?" He said confused at the question.

"Bed Percy!Bed!" I practically screamed,

"ohhhhhh, well you can take my bed and ill sleep on the floor until we can get you a bed." he said.

"I'm not taking your bed Percy, I'll sleep on the floor." I stated as we walked through the doorway of the cabin.

"Good joke," He chuckled.

"I'm serious, I'm not taking your bed," I firmly stated.

"Shut up Evelyn my baby sister isn't sleeping on the floor." He rolled his eyes at my stubbornness, then he had the nerve to grab me and push me onto the bed.

"No!" I said again, trying to get up before him pushing me down again. I managed to break free from his grasp and jump up, crossing my arms against my chest. He wasn't winning this one. I had ruined his relationship with his mother and I was determined to not intrude anymore on his life than I already have.

"Evelyn don't be difficult.You had a rough day, you need a comfortable bed to sleep in. Now I'm going outside for a minute, by the time I get back you better be in your pjs and ready for bed, do you hear me? Now take these" he said while tossing me sweatpants and a tshirt. Who does he think he is?!?! I just met him and now he's acting like he's my father, or at least the ones I see on TV. I ignored him but quickly grabbed the toothbrush I was provided and went into the bathroom. 

 The cabin's bathroom is what you would expect of  a typical hotel. However this one had seashells everywhere, the whole bathroom was beach themed, it even smelled like it. I walked in and immediately stepped on boxers. Oh dear god if I'm going to move in with my brother things are going to change.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and pulled my long wavy black hair into a messy bun. I then changed into the clothes Percy gave me, they were really loose so I folded the sweatpants several times, and tied the shirt back with a rubber band until I was satisfied. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had bags under my sea green eyes, my skin though was relatively clear. From my time living in the streets and in foster homes I was pretty skinny. There were some days where I would just live on a simple candy bar. Despite my skinniness my butt was pretty nice. Even though the reason for that was because me and Marcy would crouch behind houses for hours observing the people in the houses and deciding how we were going to break in, I was pretty proud of my butt. All those hours of squatting behind bushes and hoping not to get caught actually payed off.

But I was definitely lacking in the boob department. I'm 14 though so I'm still developing so whatever. I'm not someone to be insecure.

I searched the cabin until I found a bunch of blankets, I arranged them on the floor in a really comfy way. It's been over a year since I've spent the night sleeping on real blankets, I was actually pretty excited. Finally finished with my master piece I smiled and went outside. I was finally going to sleep inside for a change so I wanted to say my goodbyes to the outdoors.

I walked outside, I didn't see Percy so I ventured out a bit farther behind the cabins. I wasn't paying attention when I suddenly ran into someone.

"Woah twice in one day, if you want me just say so," said a silky voice I immediately recognized.

"Adam," I whispered. My heart accelerated at the thought of him and I's encounter earlier today.

"Hey sweetheart," he practically purred. I refused to look into his eyes though for fear he might paralyze me again. I guess he read my mind because he tilted my chin up and said," Don't worry, I've got it under control. So you're a child of Poseidon?"he questioned.

"Um, ya obviously." I muttered, stupid Evi! Be nice!"That also means Percy is my brother," I stated.

"He won't get in the way of us,"He said arrogantly, wait what?!

"I'm sorry, us?" I asked incredulously.

"Well Evelyn, I like you, a lot. I know we can't go on actual dates here but, will you go out with me?" He nervously stuttered, which seemed really out of character for him. But before I could answer I heard Percy worriedly calling out my name. 

"I have to go," I said not looking him in the eye. I turned to leave but thought, what the hell, I tuned back and kissed Adam on the cheek. I didn't wait for his reaction, I just ran back to the cabin. Where an angry looking Percy stood. Oh crap what did i do this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Phew it's done! you like peeples?? i hope you did, in the next chapter you'll get to see more of their siblingness as well as some Adam, mmmm i love me some Adam. well comment vote and fan, please i love yall. I have a favor to ask though, i really would like if someone could make me a cover?? pretty please with a cherry on top!! ok see you soon babes!