Chapter 30

It's raining so hard that it's hard to see. I step outside and I see the back of Stefans head just dripping wet from the rain. It takes my breath away as Stefan slowly turns around and walks to stand in front of me. We stand there in silence for what seems like a lifetime as my heart pounds out of my chest and my whole body starts to shake. Stefan puts his hands on my face and I can feel his fingers trembling.

He rubs my mouth with his thumb." Kendra, please don't say anything at all, just let me say this. I love you with every beat of my heart. I always knew it from the start, from the first time that we touched. I think about you when I'm awake, when I'm working and even when I'm sleeping. I live,and breathe you. My heart feels weak without you. I want to be with you and only you. My mind was playing tricks on me because my heart ached for Jasmine for so long and I just wanted to be honest with you about my feelings. I would never lie to you. It would hurt me to lie to you. I want you to know that me and Jasmine... we kissed and toched, then after it was done I felt empty. I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me. I will spend everyday of my life making up for this mistake if you just let me."

I just stand there as the tears start to fall. I feel so weak in the knees that I just want to fall to the ground. " Stefan, I want to be with you so bad. I understand that's it's hard to let go of someone that you once loved. You can't just turn a switch off and feel nothing. You're an amazing man and that's why you did tell me the truth. That will forever mean the world to me. I love you and you messing with Jasmine isn't going to change that. It hurts like hell but.... I wasn't so good myself. I'm sorry but I was close to having sex with Tyler but I just couldn't go through with it. It doesn't change the fact that it happened."

Stefan turns around and puts his hands on the railing. Then he turns around and picks me up off the ground and kisses me. " I love you Kendra. It hurts so bad to know that you were with Tyler, but we both did this and it's all my fault. I can't be mad at anyone but myself for this." He sets me on the railing and wipes my eyes off.

I grab a hold of his long gorgeous hair and tug on it softly." Stefan, my whole body is shaking right now. I can't stop picturing you and Jasmine in my head and it makes me so mad." I turn my head away for a minute and then look deep in his eyes." I know that you love me, so the only thing left to do is to forget this night and move on."

Stefan smiles at me while rubbing my face." I still want you all to myself forever." Then he places his lips hard agaisnt mine. I feel his tongue slip in my mouth and I open my lips to let him in. His kiss still makes me weak in the knees. Every kiss is like the first kiss. I stop him and push him away softly.

"Stefan I need to tell you something else. Don't be mad but... Tyler is still here. He knows how bad I'm hurting so he just cuddled me to sleep to make me feel better. He knows that I want to be with you and not him."

Stefan looks at me for a minute like he's mad or upset but then he shakes it off and kisses my forehead." I guess I can't really be mad at you or him...."

He's cut off by the front door opening. Tyler pokes his head out." Kendra I was......" He stops and stares at me and Stefan." Oh, I'm sorry man. I was just worried about Kendra." He starts to turn away to go inside but Stefan stops him.

"Look Tyler, I can't really be mad at you for what happened tonight. I want to just forget it and start over. Is that cool?" Stefan puts his hand out in front of Tyler.

Tyler looks at it for a minute before responding." Yeah, man. I would like that. I want Kendra to be happy and it's very clear to me now, that she's madly in love with you." He grabs Stefans hand and shakes it.

I finally let me breath out and can breath for the first time since Tyler came out. I just sit there in total shock. Can this really be happening right now? Two guys that I fooled around with and they just shake hands and move on. I jump off the raling and stand in front of Stefan and Tyler. " Thanks guys, this really means the world to me."

Tyler stands there for a minute before turning to walk inside. " I'm going to grab my things and leave you guys alone." He walks inside and comes back out a minute later and waves at us as he walks by.

Stefan grabs my arm and starts walking to the door." Maybe we should get out of the rain." We both look at each other and laugh while we're standing there with water dripping off of us.

Once we get inside I stand there with water dripping off of me. I look up at Stefan and wipe my hair out of my face. " Stefan I love you."

He walks over to me wrapping his arms around me. " I love you too. I hope that you will come back home with me so we can start over fresh. I really don't want to go home without you." He kisses me on the head and pulls my hair back.

In my heart I want nothing more than to go home with him and pretend like nothing happened tonight, but I'm afraid that it's not that easy. " Stefan, I don't know if it's such a good idea. Don't you think that maybe things would feel wierd right now after all that has just happened."

Stefan lets out a deep breath and leans against the wall. " NO, what would feel wierd is to go home empty handed without you. I'm ready to start fresh right this minute and to give all of me to you. 100% yours forever." He grabs me and pulls me into his arms. " Please tell me that you'll come home with me tonight."

I look over as I hear Kelseys bedroom door open. She stops and looks a little shocked and confused." Oh, hey guys." She looks at me in Stefans arms and then smiles. " I knew that you guys would work things out. I'm happy for you both and oh Stefan you're a dumb ass." She looks at us both and laughs.

Stefan walks over and gives Kelsey a hug. " I know, but not anymore." Kelsey slaps him lightly on the cheek and then walks over to sit on the couch.

I look at Kelsey and smile. " Thanks for letting me stay here tonight but I think I'll be going home to be with Stefan."

She looks at me and lays back on the couch. " Yeah I kind of figured that." She looks over at Stefan and then back at me. " You know you're welcome to stay with me anytime you need somewhere to go."

Stefan walks back over to me pulling me in his arms. " Oh trust me, she will never need anywhere to go. Her heart is safe with me and so is she." He grabs my hand and starts heading for the door. " Goodnight Kelsey, I'm sure we'll see you and Aaron tomorrow."

She stands up walking to her bedroom." Well duh. See ya later sugars."

* * *

We get home and Stefan walks over to my side of the car and opens my door. He reaches in and picks me up out of the car. I throw my head back laughing." Stefan, I think I can walk."

He rubs my face." I want you close to me forever." He sets me down on the couch when we get inside. He lays over me and starts kissing me everywhere." I understand if you don't want me to touch you for a while after what happened tonight." He kisses my cheek.

I feel my heart breaking at the thought of Stefan thinking I might not want him to touch me. " No, are you kidding. I want you just as bad as you want me. I need your touch Stefan."

He picks me up and carries me to his room. I hit his arm before he throws me on the bed. " I don't know what and where things went on here so get rid of these blankets first."

He sets me down on my feet as he rushes over to the bed and yanks all the blankets off. Then he looks at me breathing heavy and pulls his shirt off over his head. He rushes over to me and picks me up. " I love you so much." Then he kisses my body slowly as he strips off my clothes. We spend the next couple of hours just wrapped in eachothers love and pleasing each other. I feel so at ease and everything in my life feels so perfect for the first time.

We both lay back looking at the ceiling until Stefan grabs my hand and squeezes it. " I still want you to marry me. I want you forever."

I squeeze his hand back before laying across his chest. " I still want to marry you and have you forever."

I feel happier than I have ever been in my whole life and I know in my heart that I will always be with Stefan and that he will always love me.

 The end. Thanks for reading my first story everyone. Please check out my others. Please check out my published story "Wake Up Call" and my newest story "Clothing Optional" which is a new twist on "Some Roommate" Thank you!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7878046-clothing-optional-a-twist-on-some-roommate