Chapter 23

"Woah, what's going on?" Stefan stops me as I'm stomping off to the car by grabbing ahold of my arm.

I look at him in frustration. " It's Tyler, he was hitting on me in the bar and he kissed me."

Stefan stands there for a minute looking lost. " Tyler, kissed you?" He starts walking back to the bar. " I swear I'll kick his ass."

I pull Stefans arm back trying to stop him. " Stefan please, no. I didn't want this night to be ruined for us or for Kelsey and Aaron. That's why I chose to leave. Can we please just leave it alone for now, please."

He stops walking and wraps his strong arms around me. " You have to understand, I love you more than life and I never want anyone to harm you. If you don't want me to fight Tyler, then I won't. You mean way more to me than a stupid fight." He grabs my face and kisses it softly, running his lips all over. " Come on, We'll go home."

* * *

We get home and Stefan picks me up  and carries me to his bed. He places me down lightly as he strips off all his clothes. I still can't get over the shock of seeing his perfect body naked and it still takes my breath away. Looking me in the eyes, he pulls my arms up and strips off my dress and bra. Then he kisses me down to my stomach  pulling my panties off. I put my head back and moan as he places kisses softly on my body.

We spend the whole night making love and just admiring each others bodies. I have never felt so loved and wanted in my whole life. I would of stayed awake forever if I could of just stayed in this moment.

* * *

We wake up the next morning to my phone going off. I pick it up to look at it, and see that it's my mom. I roll over and whine for a minute until I decide to answer it.

"Mom. it's so early." I tiredly say into the phone.

I can hear my moms cheerful voice. " I know honey, but we're in the area and wanted to go to breakfast. Can you guys meet us in about an hour? Please." I can tell my mom is holding her breath waiting for an answer.

I throw myself back on the pillow and think for a quick minute. " Yeah mom, that sounds great."

My mom lets out a quiet scream of joy. " Ok dear, see you guys at Maples diner in an hour." Then she leaves me on the phone with a click and silence.

Stefan puts his body on top of mine, in between my legs as he starts kissing my body. " What was that about dear?"

I kiss him sweetly on the lips and smile. " Ok, here's the thing. We're meeting my parents in an hour for breakfast."

Stefan stops kissing my shoulder and looks up at me. " That sounds great." I can tell that he sounds nervous.

"Don't worry Stefan, they will love you. Look at you, whats not to love." I look him up and down and smile.

Stefan grabs me and starts tickling me and kissing me all over my neck. " You're amazing Kendra." He looks me in the eye and kisses me. " I love you."

I grab his face kissing him as hard as I can without hurting him.. " I love you, Stefan."

* * *

We pull up at Maples just in time to see my parents walking in. I scream to get thier attention. "MOM, DAD."

My mom stops right before walking in the door and pokes her head back out. She notices us and smiles and waves. " Honey, outside."

My dad backs up and looks over at us. He looks a little tired, like mom dragged him out of bed too early. "Honey." He yells at me as they start walking towards us.

I grab Stefans hand." Remember, they will love you." He grabs my hand and kisses it.

My mom walks over and wraps her arms around me, and then my dad does the same thing.

Stefan reaches out his hand and shakes my dads hand first. " Very nice to meet you sir. My name is Stefan."

My dad looks impressed." Very nice to meet you son." Then he pats Stefans shoulder and smiles at me.

The Stefan grabs my mom up giving her a soft hug and kisses her hand. " It's very nice to meet you. It's amazing how much Kendra takes after you." He smiles and puts her hand down.

My mom takes her hand puts it back to her side blushing. " Thanks Stefan, you're a very handsome man."

I look at my mom and laugh." MOM."

She looks at me and winks." What, he is."

Satisfied we all walk inside together and find a booth and order our food.

My dad puts his menu aside and looks at Stefan. " So tell me Stefan, What is it that you do?"

Stefan takes a drink or his coffee and answers my dad with a smile. " I own my own videostore sir."

My mom jumps in." Oh, that's great. That must be really nice. Kendra loves watching movies."

My dad shakes his head in approval. My parents never really cared for Jason so I was glad they were getting along so well with Stefan.

We sat there for hours as my parents continued to drill him with questions, but it didn't seem to bother Stefan at all and he answered every question with a smile. Things have never felt so perfect.