Chapter 7

I wake up the next morning and just pull the blankets over my head and roll around.Just shut my stupid brain off. I spent the whole night just tossing and turning. I just couldn't shut my mind off and I spent the whole night just thinking about everything. Jason, Stefan, Miles and Kelsey. How did everything get so complicated? I remember how it felt to be like ten when all you had to do was go to school and play with your friends. You always want to hurry up and grow up when you're a kid but when you grow up sometimes you wish you could turn back time and be a kid again. I don't really know why because I don't know Stefan very wel,l but I just can't stop thinking about him, and the way he makes me feel when he's around. I've always been fully committed to Jason and I'm not the type of person to run off and even be close to another guy, but when Stefan pust his arms around me it's like every part of my body just start screaming for him and wanting more. Oh the way his lips felt on my neck I really wanted more and the bad thing is, is that if Stefan wouldn't have stopped himself from going further I have no idea how far I would've let it go. It's like my body was controlling me and I couldn't think straight. Just like I thought. I was just some girl that Stefan was trying to score with. He probably left the other night before it got that far because he probably had to hurry up and get in that other girls pants that I seen him with. I knew he wasn't any better than his friend Aaron. They all like to stick together. I don't know how Kelsey let herself get involved with a guy like that. It makes me so mad to even think about it right now and I'm sure that Jason is pretty mad about me making him leave but you know what he hasn't been there much for me lately and I shouldn't have to sit around and wait for him to have time for me.

I just lay there in frustration, until my phone goes off. Who the heck could it be. I reach across my big bed and grab for my phone, knocking it off of the table. Dang it.

I struggle for a minute to get it, but I answer it just in time." Hello."

I hear a lot of heavy breathing in the phone and almost hang up, until I hear Jasons voice." Kendra it's me Jason. I'm calling from a different number so you would at least answer the phone. I really want to see you tonight. Will you come out to the bar with me if I come pick you up?"

I throw myself back in my bed and bang my head into my soft pillow." Jason, I do want to see you but I feel like you haven't even been there for me. You always seem to be to busy to spend time with me and I feel like were falling apart. You're not the same person I fell in love with."

"Kendra baby, I'm sorry. You know I love you sexy. I promise to start making more time for you. Just please come out tonight so I can show you a good time. I'm still the same person. Please. "

I sit up in my bed and think for a minute. I know I should say no, but maybe it will do some good. "Yeah well I suppose I could use a night out, but you have to promise that you're not going to start blowing me off again because I'm telling you now, that things aren't going to work out between us if you do."

He laughs softly into the phone."Ok, if I start blowing you off then you can leave me, but I promise things will be different. So tonight at nine p.m. I'll be there." With that he hangs up the phone.

I take my phone and throw it down on the bed. I really hope this is a good idea . Going out to the bar didn't work out to well for me last time.You know what. Screw it. I'm going to wear my best little dress and I'm gonna have some fun for once in my life. I'm going to forget everything and let lose, but oh yeah, no more drinking as much as last time. I'm not puking again, no way. I felt like a total idiot last time.

I run out of my room and in the kitchen to find Kelsey. I see her sitting at the table, eating eggs."Kelsey, you going out tonight?"

She looks up at me grinning."Well of course sugar lips, where there's hot men and free drinks you better believe I will be there."