Chapter 19

I sit up real fast, and just start crying. " Stefan, I'm so sorry just please..."

He cuts me off. " Kendra, don't worry about it. You don't have to explain yourself." He grabs me up in his arms and pulls me close to him and kisses my neck, then my  face and  my lips. " I need you so bad. I can't stop thinking about you. You make me feel so alive." He says with a sweet voice.

My heart starts pounding fast as the words start to come out." Stefan, I think about you all the time to and I don't think you're a player. I'm sorry I had you so wrong this whole time." I reach up grabbing his face to mine and kiss him hard and with passion.

He picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist and then he sits on the bed with me on his lap. He pulls my shirt off over my head and throws it on the ground. Then he grabs me and kisses my neck softly as he rubs his fingers over my face and lips.

" Oh Stefan, I have been wanting to be in your arms so bad. I feel like my whole world is complete when I'm with you."

He stops kissing me and looks me the eye for a minute in silence. Then he pulls my face to his and whispers in my ear. " I love you."

I feel like the whole world has stopped and it's only the two of us. " I - I love you to. I always have." I say through trembling lips.

He grabs my face in his hands to make me face him. " I have something to tell you about last night."

I cut him off not really caring about the past.. " No, please don't. I want to stay in this moment. What happened last night doesn't matter to me. What matters is that I love you and you love me. I promise you I won't ever hurt you."

He pulls my face to his and kisses me again softly, biting my lip. "I won't ever let anyone hurt you again. I promise. I want to take care of you."  Then he picks me and places me on the bed and crawls in behind me wrapping his arms tightly around me.

I grab his arms tightly and hug him closer to me. " You are amazing."

He rubs the side of my face and neck and then whipsers in my ear. "Goodnight. I love you."

I kiss his arm. " I love you." I say while relaxing in his strong arms.

* * *

The next morning I wake up in Stefans arms. I stretch and turn to face him. I start kissing his neck and ear to wake him up.. " Wake up gorgeous." I whisper sweetly in his ear.

He smiles and grabs me pulling me on top of him and kisses me playfully while tickling me. " Mmm, it's so good to wake up to this beautiful face." He says with a smile.

I pull away and laugh at him. " Well glad you like it. This face, that is."

He laughs as he pulls me in to kiss him. " I have something I want to talk to you about a little later."

I stand up and throw some clothes on. " Sure, you can talk to me about anything."

Then he stands up and puts his shirt back on. " Will you take a walk with me please?" He asks while eyeing me.

"Yeah let me just clean up." I run to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. I get ready to throw some makeup on, when Stefan walks in.

" You look beautiful, you don't need to put any of that stuff on." He smiles and pulls me into his arms." Come on baby."

We walk through the living room and see Aaron and Kelsey on the couch. They both stop laughing and talking and look up at us.

Aaron stands up and walks over to me giving me a hug. " I heard about what happened. Do you want me to kick his ass?" He says through gritted teeth.

Aaron really is a nice guy. " No, I don't think that's a good idea. Thanks though."

Stefan walks over and grabs my hand. " Well we'll see you guys in a bit. I'm taking walk with my beautiful lady."

Kelsey starts clapping and screaming. " I'm so happy for you guys. I really love you both and I know you guys will be happy."

I give her a hug on my way out the door. " I love you to. You're the best roomie ever, and a really good friend."

* * *

It is so beautiful outside. The sun is shining and there's a light breeze. We just walk for hours talking and laughing. We stop at a few places to rest for a few minutes and get snacks. I feel so happy right now, being here with Stefan. I never felt this way with Jason.

We walk by the bookstore when Stefan stops right outside. " Will you stay here sweetie? I need to have a talk with Miles." He says with an annoyed look on his handsome face.

I grab his arm and pull him back, not wanting any trouble." No, please don't go in there and start a fight."

He grabs my face and kisses me. " I would never do anything to hurt you. I'm just going to have a friendly talk." He kisses my hand and then walks inside.

This is not a good idea. I have no idea what's going to happen in there. I have no idea what's going to happen at home now that I don't have a job. I pace back and forth for about 15 minutes until finally Stefan comes out.

I run up to him." What happened, is everything ok?" I ask with curiosity in my voice.

He looks at me and grabs my face. " Relax, I told you it was only going to be a friendly talk. Just know that you won't ever have to worry about him again. He knows what he did was wrong."

I start walking away fast. " Shoot, what am I going to do? I'm not going to be able to pay rent now and we both know Kelsey can barely even pay her part."

Stefan runs up behind me and wraps his arms around me. " I want you to come live with me. I want to take care of you."

I can't believe this is happening right now. Me, move in with Stefan. I don't know. " Stefan, you know I can't. What about Kelsey, and isn't that moving just a little to fast?"

He turns me around and kisses me hard. " I don't know if I can go without having you in my arms every night. I want to fall asleep and wake up to you every morning. I love you so much."

I look him in the eye not knowing how to react.. "I want so badly  to do this, but what if it doesn't work out?"

"It will work, I promise you that I'm the best boyfriend ever." He grabs my hand and we start walking back to my place. " Talk to Kelsey at least and see what she thinks."

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. " I will talk to her when we get back."

* * *

We walk inside and Kelsey runs over to me. " Kelsey I need to talk to you. What would you think about me moving in with Stefan? I know the bills will be really tight and if you can't afford it then I'll..."

She cuts me off with the biggest smile on her face. " I think that's a great idea." She hugs me and laughs.

" How will you pay the bills by yourself?" I ask while smiling back.

She walks up to Aaron and sits on his lap and kisses him. Then she puts up her left hand showing me a big shiny ring. " Me and Aaron realize how much we really love each other so he asked me to marry him, and well..... I said yes." She stands up and we both hug each other and start jumping up and down.

" Kelsey, I'm so happy for the both of you. You guys are really good together." I say through a fit of excitement.

Stefan walks over and shakes Aarons hand." Congrats man."

Aaron smiles. " I knew I always loved her but I wanted to wait for the right time to make sure she loved me just as much. When she told me she loved me the other day I knew what I had to do."

I'm so shocked right now. I really can't believe that things worked out so perfectly. This has got to be the happiest day of my life.

Stefan walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me. " Well, I guess that means that your all mine. Do you think you're ready for this?"

I look up at him and kiss his lips. " I'm more than ready. I feel like the happiest girl in the world."