Chapter 22

I wake up to light slaps on my cheek. " Kendra, sugar. Wake up, are you ok?" I open my eyes to see Kelsey leaning above me with a concerned look on her face.

 Did I seriously just pass out? They must think I'm a total freak. I sit up and rub my head. " Yeah, I think I'm good."

Stefan bends down in front of me and grabs my hand, placing his soft sweet lips to my fingers. " Maybe you should just sit down and answer."He says while letting out a nervous laugh.

My heart is screaming, YES,YES. Say yes, but my head is screaming that it's just to soon. I look up at Stefan and see the look in his eyes and right then I know my answer. " Yes, I will marry you." My head is spinning and my heart is going crazy. I'm so nervous and happy at the same time.

Stefan picks me up in a hug and pushes his lips against mine. " You have just made me the happiest man in the world." He squeezes me a little to hard while placing kisses on my neck. "I can't believe that you said yes."

I look over to see Kelsey running over to us at full speed. She pushes Stefan out of the way and wraps her arms around me screaming. " I can't believe this, were both getting married. This is crazy sugar."

I try to push her away from my ear, but she just wont seem to budge. I place a hand over my ear to block the noise out. " Oouch woman, I want to make it to my wedding day."

She pulls away. " I'm sorry, I'm just super excited."

" I think we should all go out tonight to celebrate. It's all on me." Stefan says while coming up behind me to put his arms around me.

I wrap my arms around his and start kissing his arms. " That sounds like a great idea."

Crap, How am I going to tell my parents, I need to call them right away. " Hey guys ,I need to call my parents and tell them. I'm a little nervous, so I'll be right back." I run to my old room and shut the door. I can't stop my heart from beating fast and it feels like it's about to pound out of my chest.

 I dial the number and the phone starts ringing. My mom picks it up on the second ring. I feel like I'm just going to pass out.

"Hello dear." My moms happy voice comes through the phone.

"H-hi mom, how are you and dad?"

"Where great honey. What's wrong, you sound like something is bothering you?" My mom says sounding nervous.

"Mom, is dad around? I have something to tell you both." I can hear my voice shaking from the nerves, so I take a few deep breaths to calm down.

All I hear is heavy breathing for a minute and then my mom calling for my dad. " OK honey, we're both here ,tell us what's wrong."

"OK well hear it goes, I hope you guys understand and can just be happy for me..." I say while playing with my hair.

My mom doesn't give me time to finish." OH NO, are you pregnant? Please tell me you're not having a baby." She says with a squeaky voice.

I let out my breath in frustration. " No mom. I'm getting married, I'm engaged."

The phone just goes dead silent. " Hello, mom, dad?" I wait for an answer and try to stay calm.

Then I hear my dads voice. " Well honey, congratulations. Are you sure this Jason guy is good for you? I've never been to sure of him and I want you to be happy."

I laugh in the phone finding this funny. " NO.. NO... it's not Jason. We broke up dad. It's someone else that I've been seeing. His name is Stefen and he is the most respectfull and sweet man that I have ever met, besides you of course dad." I knew that would make my dad feel better about the situation.