Chapter 15

I wake up to Kelsey sitting on the end of my bed. I jumped back startled. " Dang it Kelsey, don't you know what privacy means? " I sit up and run my fingers through my messy hair.

She slaps me on the leg. " Oh come on...I'm you're roomie. So what's going on with you and Stefan?" She gives me an eager look.

I put my head down in my hands and shake my head. " I don't know. I mean he's a good guy and I like him and everything but I don't know if I'm ready for anything serious."

 She laughs and flips her blonde hair over her shoulder. "You know, I've known Stefan for a while now and he's a really good guy. I can really tell that he likes you."

I look at her and chuckle. "Really, because if he liked me so much then why would he lie to me about this other girl he's been seeing? He's just like Jason." I feel the anger burning up inside of me again.

"What do you mean? I haven't heard anything about some girl and believe me Aaron tells me these kind of things." She gets up and starts walking away to the door. "Hey just so you know, Sam and his friend Tyler are coming over tonight. You're welcome to hang with us if it makes you feel better."

I look at her and close my eyes as hard as I can.. " Oh.. I don't know, I'm not really feeling up to it. My head hurts right now." I grab my head and lay back down.

She stops in my doorway and smiles at me. " Take some aspirin and you'll be good as new." She walks away for a second and then comes back in my doorway and throws a bottle that hits me on the cheek.

I grab my face and roll over to give her a dirty look. "Ouch woman."

She backs away a little and laughs. "Sorry, now you can stop thinking about your head hurting."

What the hell is wrong with this girl, doesn't she ever get tired of having people around all the time? Peace and quiet would be nice once in a great while. I get up and search for a pair of ripped up jeans and a tight white shirt and jump in the shower. I guess it wouldn't hurt  to come out of my room and hang out.

I get dressed and throw on a little makeup making sure not to make it to dark and heavy. I'm walking to my bedroom when all of a sudden Tyler walks past and puts his arm in front of me on the wall.

He smiles at me and bites his lip."Hey.. so did everything go good at work for you? I mean you made it on time?"

I back up a little trying to walk around him but there just isn't enough room. " Yeah thanks for the ride." I catch my eyes wandering to his sexy tattooed arm as his muscle flexes.

He watches my eyes and then smiles at me. " You look really hot tonight, you smell nice to." He puts his face close to my neck and smells my shirt.

 I back up a little as a shiver runs through my body. "Um.. thanks I guess. I'm going to go put this stuff in my room if you don't mind." I hold my clothes up in his face.

He puts his arm down eyeing me and starts walking to the bathroom. " Sure, see you in a few."

I walk off to my room and shut the door. "What the hell is up with this joke?" I grab my phone to look at it and I have like 5 more missed calls from Stefan and like 2 voicemails. I just really don't feel like listening to them right now. I throw my phone on my bed and walk out to the kitchen.

"Hey sugar, so you decided to join us after all." Kelsey walks over to me and puts her arm around me while handing me a drink with her other hand.

I sniff the drink and then pull it away from my face. " Um what is this? It smells like crap." I take a sip and the nasty taste slowly slides down my throat.

She turns and kisses Sam on the lips while talking to me. " It's Jagermeister and coke. It's good now drink it." She picks up her cup and motions for me to drink it.

"Yeah well it taste like crap." At the time I just want to escape from reality so I take the glass and down it. I almost spit it out but force myself to swallow it. " This is so gross Kelsey." I sit the cup in front of her. " Make me another one."

Tyler walks over and grabs the cup out from in front of Kelsey." Don't worry I'll make it for the pretty lady." He gives me a cocky grin while reaching in the fridge.

Kelsey looks at him and laughs. " Ok. well good luck with that one Kendra." Then she grabbs her drink and and slams like half of it.

What does that mean??

Tyler hands me the drink with a big smile on his face. " Go ahead, tell me what you think."

I take the glass from him and take a big drink and end up spitting half of it all over my shirt. " What is the whole drink just Jager? " I set my glass down and grab a rag to clean it off a bit.

Tyler looks at me as I start cleaning my shirt. " Nice shirt."

I look and notice that now you can see right through my shirt. That forces me to want to take another drink. I pick the drink up and force myself to swallow another drink.

"Take it easy girl, these drinks are pretty strong." Tyler walks over to me and grabs my drink, putting his fingers over mine and sets it down.

I can already feel the buzz and I'm starting to feel pretty good. I grab him by the shirt pulling him into the living room. " Come on lets dance." Kelsey and Sam are already grinding all over eachother making out. Stefan has his little girlfriend anyways.

He lets me lead him to the living room before he grabs me and pulls me close, wrapping his arms around me from behind with his arms right underneath my breast. He whispers in my ear. " Your body feels so good in my arms. Let me kiss you."I don't say anything , I just keep on dancing close to him trying to get lost in the music and try to forget about Stefan. He grabs me and turns me around so that our faces are close. He grabs my head and pulls my face right to his. " You're so sexy. I just want you."

I look him in the eyes about to say something but he grabs me and places his lips on mine. I open my mouth a little and kiss him back. I mean the kiss felt nice but all I could think about was Stefan. I start to pull away when I look at the door and Stefan walks in. Shit!

I pull myself out of Tylers arms and back away. He walks inside and looks at me. " Well I guess I can see why you didn't answer any of my calls. You know what, you never even gave me a chance to explain and now I don't know if I want to. He looks me up and down. " I see you're wearing your drink again. Why don't you go wear a couple more." Then he turns around and walks out the door.

My head starts spinning and all of a sudden I feel like throwing up. I turn around and run to the bathroom as fast as I can. I just sit there letting it all out. My life is such a mess right now.