Chapter 18 Stefan's P.O.V

I get in my car and drive off, not even knowing where I'm headed. All this time she wants to talk about me being a no good player when she never even gave me a chance to proove her wrong but, yet she is with another guy. This girl confuses the crap out of me and yet I let her in and fell in love. I can't even believe that I'm saying this right now but I really do love her. I never thought I would feel this way about anyone again after Jasmine left me. I sit there driving and I'm so mad that I'm shaking.

I decide to pull over at an old favorite cafe of mine and have a cup of coffee and just try to figure all this stuff out. I grab my coffee and take a seat when all of a sudden I hear a familiar voice.

"Stefan, Stefan is that really you? I turn behind me to see Jasmine walking my way, looking just as beautiful as the last time I saw her.

"Jasmine, hey. How are you? You look great." I call out to her as she smiles at me.

She walks over, so I stand up to give her a hug. She grabs on tight rubbing her body against mine. " You look fantastic, sweetie. Where's your girlfriend?"

I let out a slight laugh and sit back down. " Um, me. No, I don't have a girlfriend."

She sits down next to me grabbing my hand. "Well that's a shame, for you to be walking around single looking as good as you do." She winks at me and crosses her legs.

I can smell her sweet, soft perfume every time I take a breath. I miss that smell so much. She always wore the same perfume, Cool Water for women. She has her long blonde hair pinned up in a bun with a fancy little headband on and a nice little black sundress. I have to admit, that she looks really good to me.

Wet sit there talking for hours about our past and it actually feels really nice to get things cleared up. My phone goes off a few times but I don't even bother to look at it. I'm having a good time right now and I don't want to ruin that.

She reaches in for another hug whispering in my ear. "I miss you sweetie." Then pulls away and bites her lip.

Not knowing what to say or how to feel right now I look her in the eye and say the first thing that pops up. I miss you, too."

* * *

We pull up at my house and I get out to open the door for her. We decide to catch up on old times and just watch a movie. I don't really see the harm in it since Kendra was just all over some guy.

" She gets out of the car smiling at me as I help her out. " Thanks sweetie, I can see you're still the same old sweet guy I used to know."

I look back at her and blush as we're walking to the door." Well, I told you I would never change and I didn't and won't."

We grab a couple of drinks out of the fridge and put the movie in and both sit on the couch. She grabs my arm putting it around her and snuggles her body up against mine. " It feels so good to be back in your arms, but it also feels kind of wrong.."

I feel my heart beat a little faster but I have no idea what I'm feeling right now. When all of a sudden I get angry. "What happened to your little boyfriend that you left me for? Didn't work out I'm guessing."I get up and start pacing around in front of the couch. " I mean you got up and left me."

She jumps up off the couch and grabs my arm. " I know and leaving you was the biggest mistake of my life. I thought about you everyday but I just couldn't bring myself to call you and look like an idiot. I love you Stefan. I mean you still have to love me, right." She says while looking at me with curious eyes.

I jerk my arm away and sit on the couch with my head in my hands. Why is she doing this to me after so long?" I don't know Jasmine, I mean yes I did but, I think I'm over you finally."

She sits down next to me putting her arm around my neck making me look at her. " I'm here right now and I'm willing to start over and spend my life with you. I will marry you right now if you ask. I love you." Her eyes start filling up with tears and I feel my heart break a little more.

"I really don't know. I'm really confused right now and I mean you just kind of came out of nowhere." I reach up and wipe the tears out of her eyes.

" Well can we just spend some time together please, so you can see how you feel about me. I promise you will see a new me." She says with pleading eyes.

I have no idea what I want right now and I just can't bare to see her crying so I grab her in my arms and hold her while she crys. " Well lets just watch this movie and spend a little time together."

She pulls away and looks at me smiling. " Thanks, I promise you won't regret this."

* * *

I wake up at 4:00 a.m realizing that we some how fell asleep on the couch. Shit, what am I getting into? I grab my phone out of my pocket to check out my missed calls. All calls are from Kendra. I throw my phone on the table letting out a deep breath. Then I lay back on the couch again with Jasmine in my arms and I'm so tired that I fall back asleep.

* * *

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and eggs. I can feel my stomach growling and I'm all of a sudden glad that Jasmine stayed the night. I walk in the kitchen and she's standing there in her underwear cooking. I turn my head away. " I'm sorry, I didn't know you weren't dressed."

She walks over to me and turns my face to face hers. " No, I wanted you to find me like this." Then she pushes her lips to mine and starts rubbing her hands up my chest. I grab her and start kissing her back. Her lips feel so good on mine after not feeling them for so long. I pick her up wrapping her legs around me and carry her to my room throwing her on my bed. I throw her so hard that it knocks her breath out a little. I jump on top of her and yank my shirt off throwing in on the dresser. She grabs my face again kissing me as she reaches down to unbotton my pants. My head is spinning and my heart is racing. Kendra is in the back of my mind the whole time.

I stop for a minute when I hear my phone go off. " Just let it ring Stefan." She pulls me back down on top of her. I start kissing her again when I hear my phone go off again.

" Jasmine, I need to see who it is. It might be the store calling me." I jump up and run to my phone. I have two missed calls from Kelsey. Then it rings again for the third time.

I pick up the phone to hear Kelseys voice." Stefan, this is important. Kendra said that Miles attacked her today at work. I don't know all the details but she was pretty torn up over it. She ran away and called me to pick her up."

I can feel myself getting hot all over with anger. " why didn't she call me?"

"She said you're mad at her and that you hate her." She breathed into the phone.

I start pacing again. " Where is she, is she o.k?" I say while taking deep breaths to calm myself.

"Yeah, she's fine. She's home now."

I need to see her. "I'm coming over." I tell Kelsey as I clench my fist into a ball.

I hang the phone up right as Jasmine walks up to me putting her arms around me." Come on sweetie. What are you doing? Come back to bed."

I go grab her clothes and hand them to her. " I'm sorry but you need to leave. This is all wrong. I love someone else. You need to leave. Sorry Jasmine but there will never be a you and me." Then I grab my clothes and throw them on running out the door.

* * *

I pull up at Kendras with my heart racing. I'm so mad right now. I don't ever want to see Kendra get hurt. I'm realizing more and more just how much I really love her. I can't stop thinking about her. She's my world. I don't care about this other guy she kissed. I will make this work.

I run up the stairs and walk inside without even knocking. I walk inside Kendras room to see her peacefully sleeping in her bed. It made my heart feel better to see her looking so sweet and comfortable. She looks so beautiful laying there with her hair falling lightly on her face. I sit down next to her brushing the hair out of her face.

" Kendra."