Chapter 28 Stefan's P.O.V

I stand there looking out the window as Kendra leaves. I put my head in my hands and run my fingers through my slightly tangled hair. Then I start pacing around the house. What  is going on right now? I mean this is something that has to be done. I go in my room and lay back on the bed and pull my phone out. I have two missed calls from Jasmine. I start to call her back and my hearts racing really fast as the phone starts ringing.

She picks up after the first ring." Stefan, I'm really happy that you called me back. Listen for  just a minute please." The phone gets silent for a minute until I hear crying coming from the other end." Stefan, I have always loved you, I was just so scared of the way you made me feel. You made me feel like I needed to be with you all the time. When I wasn't with you, I felt helpless and lost. I wanted you more than I had ever wanted anything in my life before. I didn't want to feel like I had to have you in my life to live, so I got scared and I left. I needed someone else to help take the pain away, but it never worked. I still thought of you every minute of everyday. I tried fighting it as hard as I could and thats why I didn't come running back to you. I knew that I hurt you and I couldn't bare to face you. I love you with every beat of my broken heart."

I can't believe I am hearing this right now, I have waited for over a year to hear those words and to know why she could've just walked out of my life like that. The phone starts shaking in my hand. " Jasmine, will you come over please, we need to spend some time together."

I hear heavy breathing on the phone." I would love to." Then she hangs up the phone.

* * *

Ten minutes later I hear a car pull up in the driveway and I look out the window to see Jasmine getting out of her car wearing a cute little blue dress. I always loved the way she looked in those cute little dresses.

I open the door and Jasmine runs up to me throwing her arms around me. " Stefan, I have missed you so much." She looks me up and down and then touches my chest." You look amazing, as always."

I put my hand on her face and wipe off the tear that's starting to fall. Then I reach down and kiss her on the lips. She grabs my face  as her lips desperately kiss mine back. I pull her into the house as she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist , knocking me into the wall. Then she puts her lips on my neck and starts sucking and kissing me hard. I grab her hair and pull her head back as I walk us to the kitchen and throw her on the counter. She spreads her legs and I notice she doesn't have any panties on. I feel my heart beating faster as the sweat starts falling down my face.

She reaches for my jeans and pulls me to her." Stefan, I have been wanting you for so long." Then she gets my pants undone and I kick them off.

I want this so bad right now. I have been wanting to feel her body for so long. I love Kendra and it's hard to do this, but I can't fight the way I feel rigth now. Kendra gave me permission to do this.

I grab her dress and pull it off over her head. " Jasmine, I want you so bad right now."

I grab my shirt and pull it off over my head so that I'm standing there in only my boxers and Jasmine is sitting there totally naked. I never thought I would get this feeling with her again. I lean up against her naked body and she reaches down  and pulls my boxers off. I hesitate for just a few moments, before backing away from her.

I grab her hand and kiss it." I'm sorry Jasmine. I thought I could do this, but  I just can't."

She gives me a look of disgust before reaching for her dress. "Can we still spend some time together, to make sure you are over me?"

Kendra wants this, so I'll make sure that I figure this out. "Sure."

I hope Kendra doesn't hate me..